It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the BTS Turns. (An ATS Soap Opera)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The non-descript man walked toward the street and turned opposite of the direction of the light blue Mercedes, but not without seeing his target flagged by the police. He chuckled to himself and thought how fortunate that he was not ordered to pursue the target further as the local law enforcement would have been an obstacle resulting in a compounding of his already failed mission. He wasn’t completely to blame, however, as he had carried out the process in exactly the way that was scripted for this type of act. He couldn’t have foreseen the target almost completely ignoring the intensity of energy directed at him. No one could have. Besides, the first rule in is world was never talk and never get caught. The importance of these two conditions were such that they both occupied the priority status and would always protect the validity of a ‘failed’ operation. No harm no foul meant that you could try again.

Memory eluded the man in the light blue Mercedes when he half heartedly attempted to recall the last time he had been pulled over. The shock of the evening was startling; he had been on his way home, where he could spend a relaxing evening without any immediate obligation. This was exactly what he needed after the hectic week he had just had.

"Hey fella! You OK?"

He looked up to the officer and briefly thought about the question. Actually he was feeling a lot better, which he communicated to the officer.

After the obligatory identification confirmation of driver and vehicle, the officer asked, “So what’s going on? You weren’t driving too well just a few minutes ago, and from what I saw you probably shouldn’t be driving.
Memory, as his name turned out to be, agreed, “I actually didn’t feel well at all a few minutes ago, in fact, I had to pull over and vomit.”

“Why did you need to vomit?” the officer asked.

“I don’t know. All of a sudden, a wave of nausea just consumed my body, as if I were walking into a room comprised solely of static electricity. That’s the only way I can explain it and oddly enough, I am feeling better and better every second.”

The officer had noticed that his body posture had become more alert and that he truly seemed to be confused as to why he had fell to ill feeling. After insuring that there were no other, more typical reasons that had caused the weaving, the officer left the confused Memory with a suggestion to relax and seek medical attention if it happened again.

As the officer walked back to his patrol car, he couldn’t help but think on what had just occurred. He had been a veteran of all the stories ever told to avoid a ticket, but this was odd. The words, “like a room comprised solely of static electricity," especially struck him as indefinably relevant. A few other words struck a chord in him as well.

Memory couldn’t stop thinking about it either and failed to realize that the curiosity he was consumed with would lead him in directions he couldn’t even begin to fathom.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What a world we live in, and the bull dunk I have to report on. I mean seriously, VICIOUS MAN EATING BAT FROM HELL DEVOURS ENTIRE MIDWEST BUDDHIST SETTLEMENT! What the hell was that?

I shrug it off and head out to that mysterious bar. Something is up with that place I got to find out what it is.

I pull into the parking lot and see the sign. (Closed for renovations) "Son of a bitch!" Something is up in Century City, something odd. NSA's showing up at my studio, A dive bar full of gorgeous women? Who was that sexy red head anyway? The image of her darted through my mind all day long.

Defiantly something is amiss in Century City, and What U KNO is the man to find out what.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Standing before the buildings rich gray marbled entrance, Antar opened her eyes wide for the retinal scan to complete its series of buzzing noises, and then the steel metal doors opened sideways and she entered the building.
It was not unusual for the security to be gone from their post at this hour, perhaps grabbing a cup of coffee or snack, even taking walks around the long corridors to stretch legs more than for security purposes.
What was unusual was the scent that she picked up, a faint nauseating smell that was reminiscent of burnt hair and moth balls.
Crossing over to the elevators and placing her right hand on the red colored security port on the wall. Her hand for all apparent reasoning disappeared into the wall fixture.
Seconds later she was teleported to the 33rd floor.
Walking through the entrance toward the Big Mans office Antar stopped only briefly to grab a bourbon neat from the bar and headed on back to the comfortable and soothing over stuffed chair in the corner of the 2,000 square foot luxurious space. Everything from the architecture to the ornate finish spoke volumes of the aristocratic lifestyle and taste of him.
Waiting was never her favorite endeavor, however watching the blue finned fish from Kregan, she thought about her home world the earth like planet circling Antares.
The sound of the elevator opening made her jump, and a small drop of the bourbon pierced through onto her thigh and burned hot as the liquid slid down her leg and dried almost instantly with her thought command.
Looking up into his eyes she could see that he was stressed, too stressed, he was always her rock, her solid ground when all logic seemed to fail.
120 years they had been on this case together. Tonight, this meeting would either save the Galaxy or...

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
"Where are all the others?" she asked telepathically, naturally.
As he slid out of the confines of the outer human suit, he casually stretched and yawned and in a single flash of emotionless gaze warned her to be patient.

The deep spacelessness in his eyes was alive with a torrent of energy more energy than a thousand nuclear bombs, or a single grain of sand...

Making a graceful waving motion with her hand suddenly a video screen appeared and without more than a single flick of her finger she was logged on and headed straight into the RATS forum to find the clues to where the main players were at this very moment. Dealing with humans was never easy, they were such an unpredictable race.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sitting in the room listening to the NSA was not my idea of fun. I looked at my watch, an hour had passed already. I slump further down in my chair and slowly close my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

Suddenly I awake, the room is empty, where is everyone? Standing up the door swings open and in walks a man. I recognize his face, its the guy from the bar who bought me a drink. Whats he doing?

I watched him search the office desks, looking through the folders and files.

"Hey, what you doing in here, you cant be in here" there was no response. He continued to search the office, looking through the documents. I reach for my gun and slowly raise it in his direction.

"Ok, this is your last warning, stop what you are doing or I will shoot" still no response. He picked up a file and turned towards me, he showed me the file, it read "X File: ATS"

Suddenly I awake, shouting "Huh?" and everyone looks in my direction.

"Not keeping you up are we?" said Agent Mulder

"Er, No Sir.... sorry" I said sliding even further down in my chair and with that the meeting ended, I had no idea what was said. I get up and walk over to the desk I saw in my dream. On the desk was the file "X File: ATS" without a thought I pick it up and put it in my jacket pocket.

"Can I help you with anything Agent?" said Agent Mulder

"Er.. no sir, Im just leaving" I make my way to the door not looking back, my heart beating faster and faster as I push the door open.

"Agent?" said Agent Mulder

I turned in his direction,

"Remember, Trust No One" he said,

His words sent a shiver down my back, did he know what I did, I quickly made my exit down the stairs and out of the building.

posted on Mar, 24 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I am sitting outside at a starbucks coffee shop drinking my latte, you know there is always that kingpin that seems to run everything in one of these towns. I wonder who that is here...

A skateboarder rolls by, kicks up his board and strolls in. I wait and watch these sheeple when I spot that guy from the bar come out of an office building across the street. He quickly looks arround and gets in a car.

That guy! He knows something he's not letting on. That mysterious package at the bar was something I wanted to know about. I get into my car and start it up. When he pulls out of his parking spot I wait for annother car to get behind him and pull out.

Driving down the road I stay to the right of him behind another car. A little tip I picked up from a PI that I interviewed on the show. Staying to the right and back you blend in and the person in the car your following won't spot you.

He pulls down an alleyway, I slowly drive past and see he has stopped by the back door to a restaurant. I circle the block and park my car. After feeding the meter I casually walk to the opposite end of the alley. I watch as I see him talking with a cook at the back door. The conversation seems friendly enough but that man from the bar seems to be a little sketchy. He looks around quickly then gives the cook a folder from his jacket.

Before the conversation ends I dart across the alleyway and walk to the end of the block. I turn the corner and slowly walk down the block to the restaurant.

Hmm seems I am hungry after all, and so I walk in and sit down...

posted on Mar, 27 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Memory was in a new town. It happened often that he would find himself in a new place as the months wore on. The job he had required lots of traveling and that was fine. It seemed to suit his solitary nature. Who was he kidding, he would often thinking to himself? He didn't really have the capacity to hold a long time relationship....yet he sometimes wondered if he used is work as a convenient excuse to not try.....

He was currently eating inside a quaint grease joint, quaint because of the overdone tribute to Denny's the interior decorator had decided upon. But the food wasn't bad and Memory usually found these types of places to be fairly empty of people. A place he could collect his thoughts.

Today there were a few people spattered throughout the place while he ate his decidedly bland French onion soup and merely skimmed the town's local newspaper. Never ceased to amaze him that all news everywhere always seemed the same. Local stories were always the same and there was a amusement in noting that they also seemed to pride themselves on their individuality.

Another guy walked into the restaurant, and Memory couldn't help but notice that there was a look of directness to his movements, as if he wasn't hungry, but nevertheless was here for a reason. Memory looked back at his newspaper and sipped some coffe.....the man sat down.

Memory's head started to feel like it had the few days before. And then there was the nausea....and before he closed his eyes, Memory saw who looked to be the briefcase guy from before.....and then voices started ringing in his head...unintelligable, but unmistakable as human voices...

.....and no one else heard them.

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Wow...I have been so busy getting the bar in order that I have not had much time to relax.

I sit down in a corner booth, and look over the menu for a moment.

A petite blonde waitress comes over and asks if she can get me anything to drink...I settle with coffee, not much of an appetite now!

I then open up my laptop and log in to Above Top Secret to search for any weird symbols that might look like the one on the mysterious package I had found.

Out the corner of my eye I see a man, kind of slouching over with a newspaper close to me, wondering whats wrong with him, and look to see if anyone else notices he looks ill.

While I am scoping this out, I see the guy who was at the bar that had helped me carry the boxes a few weeks ago, and thought to myself, "he looks kinda impatient"!

I get an odd feeling in here, not sure what it is, something is'nt right!

posted on Apr, 5 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I walk into a small dinner not knowing where I was and wondering what had happened to me. I walks in, sit down at the counter and orders some coffee. When I got the coffee, I ask what day is it.

The waiter said "its the 5th of april. And would you like any thing else dear?"

"No the coffee's fine just fine. And are you sure its april cause I thought it was still early march."

"Oh yes im sure you propably just got the months confused."

hmm thats weird the last day I remeber is march 5th what happened in the last month that i cant remeber

Then I see a strange man walk in with a briefcase and a bluetooth headset. And I wonders who he is.

Wow that guy looks kind of firmiliar.

And then I remember what happened in that last month.

Chris was abducted by the goverment, so they could see how effective there new chemical weapons were. The test failed and it turned out that that the perticular chemical they used on him did nothing. And the person who just walked in was the goverment agent who led the test studies.

I was about to get up and leave not wanting to be around that gov. agent. When a robber comes in with a gun and demands all the money.

Then I decide that im going to stop this robbery. So I decide to punch the robber. And when I do this he flys through the window.

Im like holy ****. How did I get that strength. Must have been those chemicals they gave me.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
After leaving the office, my head was clouded with various thoughts and reflexions of what had just happened in the meeting with the NSA. My head running in circles trying to imagine the depth of the situation at hand. Then also thinking about how JohnQ had fallen asleep during the meeting, or had he? He seemed quite paranoid when he left the office, but then again... I would be too if I had just smuggled a top secret X-File out of the office.

I'm going to give JohnQ a call- I thought to myself, then after dialing the phone and realizing something was interrupting the functions on my cell phone, pulling over, full well knowing there was some sort of tracking device in or around the car, hopefully it's not an explosive device of some kind? Now fully freaked out and paranoid, there's only one thing I can do, abandon the car, the cell phone, and take off on foot praying that I hadn't been followed.

[edit on 4/6/2008 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm sitting in "Mom & Pop's Diner", a place that I usually never come to. It's on my way home from the Office, so today I decide to stop in and grab a quick coffee. The last Patient I saw for the day, was convinced that he had been abducted by Aliens. His story was pretty convincing - but my job is not to believe my patients, it's to help them cope.

I sip the thick black disgusting coffee, and I wonder how I can be possibly drinking it. I don't enjoy the flavor, but it is one more habbit that I will kick one--one of these days.

"Maybe I'll head to the gym tonight-"I start thinking, when a guy walks in the door and then attempts to rob the place. I tell myself not to panic and try to slouch down in the booth...my breathing quickens and then I hear the shattering of Glass. Another Customer put this guy right through the window!

I wonder how he did that!? I think i should probably call the cops on this...I reach for my cell phone and proceed to call the police.

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
As I proceed to the scene, the glass cracking under my shoes, looking around the bar to see a young lady is being comforted by her boyfriend and many men just chatting not seeming to care a man has been thrown through a window. Walking slowly feeling a bit uneasy, I look through the shattered glass to where I should be looking at a bloody body... there was nothing. No blood, no body nothing. Looking around for the man who chucked him... no where to found.

I approached a guy who seem very relaxed considering the prior events,

"excuse me, but where did that man go?"

The man looked at me rather amused by my question...

" what man?"

" The one who chucked the other fellow out the window!!"

" Just go home my'dear just go home"

And I could tell he had dismissed me because he turned his back...

Why was everyone acting if nothing had happened?? What's going on...???

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It was later than usual, when I finally came home to my apartment. Jeka my cat, was waiting at the front door - no doubt I had forgotten to feed her...again. Poor soul, she deserves a better human than me.

I close and lock the door behind me, the Stranger from the Diner's voice rings in my ear. I have spoken with my fair share of Crazies - it's the profession I'm in, but for some reason, this Stranger makes me want to hear more of his story. I double check that my windows are locked, and once again run my fingers over the brass deadbolt on the door, so that I can have peace of mind.

I collapse at the Kitchen table, tired and worn out from the day that stretched out before me. I need a glass of wine, while I re-trace the steps of the evening. My cupboards are bare, except for the cat food on one shelf, a a bottle of Merlot on the other -- I should do some shopping. I search for a wine glass and find one above the fridge. The red wine hits the glass with fluid motion; it swirls, and it splashes.

----------- F L A S H B A C K ----------

"Ma'am, Don't. Don't call them. You should really come with me." Said the Stranger with increddible strength. His hand on my shoulder made me shift uneasily in my booth seat and the red vinyl cracked as I leaned towards the window.

"Umm..why should I do that? I don't know you? And you just put a person through that window!!" I reached for my cell phone again but his hand stopped me.

"You don't understand, they're already on their way. They don't need you to call, you really should get out of here though. Whether if its with me, or on your own, you need to leave."

"I-I don't understand? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Just come with me."

"I don't go anywhere with strangers."

"Well then you can just wait for them if you want, but I guarantee the things they can do to you won't be pleasant."

Hesitantly I stood up and walked towards the door, catching the gaze of a man who was standing near the counter. He looked as though he should work on Wall Street; with his black tie, briefcase, and blue-tooth headset. His face was expressionless, he didn't say anything. He watched me walk out the door, it gave me the chills. The other people in the Diner had congregated to the far end, away from the broken glass, as the stranger and I slipped out the front door.

We walked a few blocks, zigzagging through the alleyways until we reached a Book Store. We crossed the aisles to the back of the book store, where i welcomed the chair that was offered to me.

"You look like a smart woman, so I'm going to tell you something. I need you to listen, and not judge me. Believe me, I'm not crazy" His voice whispered.

How many times had I heard that statement? Believe me, I'm not Crazy! At least twice a day. I generally disregard the statement, as it makes me think people are trying to hard.

I nodd my head at the Stranger, encouraging him to tell me his story.

"I don't know what that was all about...throwing that guy through the window. I didn't mean for that to happen...but I think they've done something to me. Look at me! Do I look like I could throw that guy through that window?"

"Do you think you could throw that guy out the window?"

"Don't analyze me."

"What did "THEY" do to you? Who are they."

"They are the people who sign your cheques. They are the people who take your taxes. They are the people, who don't want you to know that in this day and age, they are conducting experiements on Humans. You thought Josef Mengele was bad in World War II? Forget him. He is nothing compared to them. They make the rules, they break the rules."

"Do you have any physical proof of this? These kind of statments make you sound crazy. And not to mention we just fled the scene of a crime. I don't need any felony's. I'm a Psychologist."

"You won't be charged with a felony...instead you'll probably be questioned about me. I need to leave again, I can't stay in one place. They're going to find me. I have to go."

"Wait! You can't just leave me with a story like that, you need to give me proof!"

"I will, but I can't right now, I have to go. Be VERY careful! They know you were there - they're going to be watching you. Dont try to find me, I'll contact you! Just forget about it until I find you again." With that, he ran out the door, leaving me in the bookstore to contemplate the bazaar converation we had just had. It was time for me to go home.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Pondering about what that fellow told me i walked my way back home! Could it really be true? I had heard so often about it, strangers having overtaken our government, being leaders of every important economic business in the whole world - supposed to be not from this earth. But this was not the way I had been educated. Everything I was taught in school and college was the complete opposite of what this fellow told me.
But nevertheless he seemed to be honest and really convinced about what he tried to explain to me. Keeping this in mind his anxiety appeared so naturally so normal to me. That guy was threatened to death. No matter who was the true wirepuller behind all this, every tiny little bit I had read throughout the last six months made sense, at least. I knew I had to find out more. Had to go to the basic of all this, if it ever would be possible.
But how to deal with it? I knew it was dangerous. I had to hid my trace. I remembered what dodger once advised: “When ever you want to get an unknown IP-addy, go to a public library. They won’t find a trace of you, just the library.” But where in this dirty town could I find an open library at 2am? It was so crazy. OK Doddger, it is up to you to help me out! I took my mob and gave him a call. His goodfella like voice gave me goose bumps as usual. “Heya little orange, I thought you would be in bed with a hot guy?” “Doddger stop that! I need your help!” All of a sudden that lad was serious again. “You sound as if you are in trouble!” I tried to reveal to him I just learnt tonight. “Stop Orange, haven’t you learnt anything of what i tried to teach you? NOT - I tell you again - NOT and NEVER talk on your mob about this. They can trace you, they will trace you, it is an invitation to interfere into your life! So be careful. Don’t trust anyone.” “But I need to learn more”, I gasped. I felt so stupid, Doddger was so right! I really feared I was loosing my mind. “OK OK, just calm down. It won’t help anybody when you start loosing your mind.” I gapsed again - OMG - was he able to read my mind? Maybe Dodgger was one of them? I started to tremble. “Dodgger, I … I … I need a public library … I need to learn more”, I sobbed. “No problem little, just go to the University library, they are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Tell me where you are, I will pick you up.”
I stared terrified at my mob. Nope by no means I wanted to be picked up by Dodgger. I had to close my mind. “Orange, where are you. I can.t trace you anymore!” I hang on the mob and threw it away.

[edit on 13-9-2008 by orange-light]

<< 1  2   >>

join