It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the BTS Turns. (An ATS Soap Opera)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As I looked up at the man, I could tell he was fairly intoxicated!

I asked him, if he was okay enough to carry one of the boxes without dropping it!

He said, " no problem"
I took his word, and told him to follow me.

We headed to the entrance, another man was in front of us, just about to walk in himself, and had opened the doors, both that entered into the Lobby of the Hotel that connected to the club, and the doors to the club.

The man who had opened the doors was quite a handsome fellow, I grinned at him and said thankx!

Myself, and the intoxicated man continued to make our way to the bar and sat the boxes on top of it!

The man sat down on a barstool.

I said "Thank you" to him, and walked around to the back of the bar and hugged the bartender who is my uncle, and got the man a sprite, then unpacked the alcohol, in the boxes and placed them on the shelves!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
It was obviously time for me to head home. I picked up my cell phone and called a cab. The dark dressed beauty behind the bar now was looking at me with disdain. A look I often got when dealing with the female gender.

The sprite was another obvious clue that I had had enough. I politely and quietly finished my drink paid my tab with a generous tip and headed for the door...

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
...as I finished shelfing the liquor, I noticed the intoxicated man leaving, and caught up to him, thinking he was about to drive drunk.

I asked him where he was going and he said, "home" with a sad look on his face...I could tell he was depressed about something.

I was like, it's too early to go home, the party has'nt even started yet!

I then offered the man a comped room so, if he wanted to come back later, he could without having to drive anywhere!

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Quite a distance away, a few time zones behind, a guy was lurched over the open front drivers door of his 1972 light blue Mercedes. He was struggling to catch his breath, mostly as an exaggeration and a means to deliberately ignore the small crowd that had begun to gather, but he had to admit that there was a bit of a mild shock that he found himself in this position. He had pulled over to the side of the road just in time to vomit.

“Where did I pick up this bug?,” he thought.

What dumb luck and a blow to his pride. He had never had anything worse than a cold up until now, and he had never been unable to function. Well, he did have to acknowledge how his pride could be an unstoppable influence on his decision making skills; he had always been adamant on functioning; through any amount of discomfort. But this was different. He didn’t have any control over the nausea that had swept through his stomach. What’s more, is that there was no indication that he was contracting an illness of any sort. He had been in great spirits this morning….

He looked up and waved off the people who had been kind enough to stop on his behalf. He was not fine, despite what he told them, but he was capable of reaching his destination. He never had the choice to not be capable.

He got back behind the wheel and began to drive when he realized that there was a non-descript man who seemed to be unsure on whether or not he was interested in the mild scene that just transpired. He was holding a slim briefcase and talking through his Bluetooth headset, in what seemed to be an agitated manner.

The light blue Mercedes slowly drove away. The windows were down and the newly ill man deliberately and distinctly made each movement and decision to insure that he and his car would appear perfectly functional. He had to get away….police were always a nuisance and he didn’t have time to answer questions…especially in his current physical state.

The voice being spoken through the Bluetooth was decrypted as it hit the ears of its’ recipient. He was shocked. An ops like this had never not worked. He listened as he was told the exact process and realized that if his guy wasn’t lying, then he was the only man in the world to see the ‘shrugging off’ of such a viciously 'invisible' attack.

“Head on in,” he told his agent. “We will make further decisions after a more formal debriefing.”

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
"Whew!

Just about quitting time and if I hear one more citizen crying about a lost dog, I'm going to retire and move to Montana.

Oh just great! That blue Mercedes is weaving all over the place. Lat thing I need is for some drunk moron to kill some innocent person and here I am just wanting to go home."

Putting on my blue lights, I come up behind the Mercedes, and sound my siren to let the guy know I am behind him and he needs to pull over.

"What is this guy doing? He is still creeping along at 10 miles an hour and looks like death warmed over; I need to get him stopped before he crashes."

The blue Mercedes pulls over and radioing in the stop, I get out of my Patrol Car and approach the man behind the wheel

"Hey fella! You OK?"

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
(meanwhile at John Q's house)

I arrive home later that evening, having been stuck at the office for most of the day. I pull up outside my house and get out of the car. I lived here for about three years now, its one of those modern houses, you know the ones that all look the same. Its also one of the perks that comes with the job. You cant say working for the FBI doesnt pay well.

I open the front door only to be greeted by a huge over friendly dog, wagging his tail and trying to lick me to death.

"Hey sam... yeah ok...im pleased to see you too"

The house was empty, no lights on and very quiet.

"Hey, you here on your own, wheres your mum... anyone fed you"

With that the eagerness grew and the tail wagging increased speed.

"Ok, let me get in first.....Sam watch that table your going to knock it over"

The table fell, and the photo frame hit the floor sending glass flying in all directions. As I bent down to pick it up, I saw it was a picture of my dad. I never have time to think about him anymore, I miss him loads. He was a good honest man and im not sure if he would approve of the the work I do now......especially now.

About a week ago I was asked to attend an interview, which to me meant promotion and with that comes more money. I remember the questions they asked..."What do I know about aliens, ufos, paranormal?"

"What kids stuff.....yeah its kinda stupid" I said laughing, but they didnt laugh. Oh boy.... did they not laugh and then proceeded to tell me what they do and what I would be joining......they said they were part of the FBI but now im not so sure.

"Sam, watch out for the glass.....look just come over here.....here boy"

I reach into my pocket and take out a folded piece of paper. It has two lists of names on it. They told me these are codenames, mine was going to be John Q, I still dont know why. On the left were the people that worked for them and on the right were the people we had to find for one reason or another. It was a pretty useless list, just a bunch of names with no descriptions of how these people looked, no details, nothing.

My phone started to ring, I thought I switched it off.

"You need to come back to the office, somethings come up"

"Ok, Im on my way...."

I throw some dog food into a bowl and put it on the floor. Sam looks at me knowing that im leaving again.

"Thats all your getting, I dont have time....stay off the glass"

With that I close the front door and walk to my car, great back to work already.....now what.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The unshaven NSA agent stubbed out his cigarette.

High above the bar an advanced Keyhole satellite, and a Predator lurked.

Infrared and high gain images filled the liquid crystal display in front of the tired Agent.

Scratching his head, he wondered why there was a large, but well-built seal sprawled in the corner table, stifling a laugh.

"Gawd, Sculley, why do we draw these strange assignments. I thought being loaned to the NSA would be fun, but this is just surreal..."

"Mulder, do you want this cheese sandwich or not..."

"If you have a chocolate malted, it just might be love," he said, languidly reaching across the desk.

"...and when did you start smoking!"

"Relax, it's herbal...," he said with a smirk.

[edit on 9-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
The bathrooms were unrepentant with the 1960's avocado green walls and burnt orange colored flowers swirling across the once elegant , now cracked and peeling walls.
Slipping out of the pinstriped suit and removing the hairpiece, she shook her head lightly and allowed her golden blond hair to cascade across her shoulders and laughed as she looked at her image staring back at her through the brown almost handlebar mustache.
Antar stuffed the clothes and accessories down the outside of the little window into the bag she had attached to the notch on the window frame.
Smoothing out her black turtle neck and tucking them into her levis , she pulled on her nikes and began to climb out the bathroom window. She had gotten the pictures, and now it was time to hail a cab and head back to the headquarters for the debriefing.
Scaling down the side of old brownstone building, Antar couldn't help but think of him, wanting nothing more than to be in 'his' arms, but that thought would have to wait, of course as always he would be working long hours at the Hospital.
A light misty rain began to fall from the sky as she jumped into the back seat of the cab and it tore away in the direction of the upper west side.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"Ah - you're here.... good. We have a problem on our hands, the package you slipped me under the table is missing. I'm really sorry I had to call you at home like that John Q, but we don't have time to waste. That package must be found at all cost, even if it takes all night."

"What? How?" John Q asked with a disbelieving look on his face.

"Listen to me" jensouth31 said in a very serious tone "I know you don't have any idea what was in that package, but the files and the top secret information that's on that CD could potentially reek havoc on the nation, and possilby the world. NSA will be here within minute...better grab a cup of coffee John...it'as gonna be a long, long night."

John stood there looking half down at the ground, his eyes darting back and forth trying to comprehend what had just been said. "Are you sure you know what you're talking about jen? I mean if what you say is true, then......."

"Don't go there John....not yet." Jen stopped him from going any further with that thought. "When NSA gets here we'll be given a full briefing on the severity of the situation at hand. Also, I think that man that offered to hang up my coat up at the bar must have seen something...I think he knew what was stashed in the lining of my coat. And for what it's worth...I know it sounds crazy John...but...when I first glanced up at him, he looked quite normal as a person, however, when I got ready to leave I asked him where he had hung my coat...and I swear his pupils were not normal. They rather looked like the puils of a snake, cat or lizard. Freaky huh? NSA has also called in the two investigators from the X-Files."

John's mouth fell open....

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I woke up in a small hotel room with a splitting hangover. "What happened last night?" I say to myself looking around. No one else was in the room at the time, "Well nothing fun apparently." Grabbing my cell phone I look at the time. "Holy crap! I'm so freaking late!" I must have forgotten to turn on the alarm.

I grab my cargo pants, put on my shirt, tie my shoes. I feel for my wallet. "All good" check my pockets of my jacket to find a note.

"It was better here than in jail or dead." Signed G.M., G.M. who could that be I wonder. I can only remember about half of the previous night. "I gotta stop drinking like that". I head out the door. Down the stairs. For some reason I feel like I am being watched. I look around, no one.

'Wukky your just being paranoid.' I think to myself. As I fumble for the keys to my car.

As I turn the ignition I wonder who that red head was. Thats the kind of girl a man would sell his soul to get to know. Never mind, It's time to go to work, I hope the station manager isn't too pissed. The show isn't doing well as he had hoped and he wanted to bring in other people.

I head out on the road towards the radio station. "least I tell the freaking truth not like the MSM."

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
After getting the intel from the operative in the bar I started to wonder.
"What is really going on here ?"

I sat back in my chair and started focusing my attention on the calls going in and out of just a few cell phones and passed off the other traffic I was monitoring to people at other desks,
Something about this had caught my eye.

I knew Jensouth was involved from previous experience, and her dossier had more than one red flag on it. She could beguile her way into a den of cobras and walk out without a bite, but she had to have people working with her to get the information she had.

Time was on my side right now, all I needed was for her to slip once.
I knew the players, I suspected the plan, all I needed to do now was to listen.

Keeping a tap on her phone was helpful, but it was time to call in a few favors. I needed information on all her contacts because she was in it up to her boot tops.

I'll have teams put small GPS units on their cars tonight.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
...I wake up early the next morning, after a late night, take a hot bath, throw on a pair of cargo capri's, and tank, then head back to the club.

I'm pretty sure that I am going to dread the day!

The last owners were very old and could'nt keep up with the place any
longer so, I bought it for a steal!

It was time to do some major renovation work to make everything look new again.

While I'm driving I turn on the radio, and listen to the same routine playlist as usual!

I finally pull into the lot at the club, step out of the car, and start making my way to the entrance doors.

My foot stumps something while I'm walking.
I look down and notice a small package, I pick it up, and carry it inside!

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   
“This is What U KNO for WCCR, Century City’s own source for News Weather and Sports, WUCCR a Clear Channel Radio Production.” I regurgitate the local news for the city and interject my own filler material as I always do. Then the radio station manager knocks on the door and walks in.

“Good thing I am in the middle of a break. What do you need Steve?” I ask

“There are two NSA agents here that need to talk to you. You will make time for them.” A stern and yet terrified Steve tells me.

“Well they have two and a half minutes after that they are on the air. Ill give them that” I threaten. I know I can just add music to the timeline but I want to make a point.

“We won’t take too much of your time Mr. KNO. We just want to know about the bar you were in last night, The Rebel Yell? We have been keeping tabs on it and want to know what you do.” The agent identifying himself as Mulder questions me.

“Listen the only thing that happened odd at that bar was the fact that for my opinion too many hot women frequented it. Otherwise nothing I know of went on there.” I was stern even though I was shaking in my seat.

The woman identifying herself as agent Sculley asked “So any of these “hot” women attract your attention more than others?”

“Listen lady, I have a face for radio, I got a voice but that’s about it. No woman is going to come up to me. I do remember a red head much like yourself there but what she was doing was her own business. Other than that the girls there like always avoid me like the plague. That’s all I know. You got 30 seconds”

“That’s all we need to know. Thank you for your time Mr KNO.”

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Sculley strode into the surveillance room, heels clicking on the black linoleum. 'Anything?'

The light of the LCD screen reflected in a glass on the desk, 'Girls Gone Wi..' Mulder quickly Alt-Tabbed to the IR image of the bar.

"Matter of time. The usual seedy types have been in and out"

Sculley looked over the tops of her sunglasses at Mulder, having caught a glimpse of a bikini. "Yeah. Well, I hope you realize there's no evidence this Mystery Woman has committed a crime. Though wearing a trenchcoat, thigh-high navy stockings and black platform boots comes close!"

"Sculley, she's on the tape going in. The exits are covered." He paused, taking a deep breath, "We switched out that Seal for a guy in a Seal costume."

The red-headed Agent grimaced and folded her arms. "A Seal Costume...?"

Mulder interrupted, talking louder, "She can't have just disappeared, can't turn invisible..."

Sculley eyed the monitor. People were moving around. "If I have to spend another night in here. It's depressing. The NSA cafeteria is the pits. This round-the-clock exposure to the seamy under..."

Mulder interrupted. "That's the job. The deprivation is worth it; the cost of being vigilent.." He gets a dreamy look on his face. "Hey, have you seen my cigarettes..."

Sculley pushed the pack deeper into her trenchcoat pocket, raises her shoulders and looked innocent. "I'm glad you stopped smoking those," hoping to confuse him.

"I didn't, I...," Mulder's phone rings. He answers it, enjoying flipping open the top. He loved the gadgets, the badge, the gun, though he tried never to show it. "Mulder..." he barked, "Now...?"

Sculley looked at him feeling ignored. "Who...?"

Mulder interrupted, thrusting the phone back into his belt clip, "Gotta go...," as he put his key card in the reader at the door.

"Mulder...!" She whined, her face screwing up. She crushed the hidden pack of herbal cigarettes in her pocket. Frustration and dismay showed visibly on her face.

"I'll be back. Keep your eye on that display. Just don't touch the Alt key, it makes this machine reboot," he lied.

[edit on 10-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I grab a coffee and walk to the corner of the room away from the others, sitting on a table, I look up and stare past rain covered glass of the window. "The X Files", it made me smirk every time I heard the words.

The X files was the FBI's greatest cover up to date and was only brought about due to an agent trying to go public. The FBI created the X files department in the early 90's and it was used to look in to the unexplained files that no one else wanted, it was also meant to be kept quiet, people weren't suppose to know about it.

This rogue agent had other ideas and tried to sell his story and the department to the newspapers, god he had no idea what he was doing. The best way to keep a secret was to tell everyone. So the FBI came up with TV series of "The X Files" just to discredit the agent, they even made a point of using the real agents names in the programmes.....amazing. The rogue agent was never found, but the FBI had made their feelings known. They even left him a message in the form of the shows catch phrase "Trust no one" it was their way of telling him to watch his back.

Years later the X file projects went deeper underground and the department now belongs to the NSA.

I still cant believe the X file department is getting involved with this...
There's a sudden tone coming from my leg, I take the phone out of my pocket, it reads you have one voice message. I click on the message to open...

Please you have to help me, I feel so sick, I don't know whats wrong with me, what did they do to me......there's a cop.....here.....now.

The voice goes silent, looking down at the phone I don't recognise the number....

The door at the end of the office opens and in walks the NSA..... I put my phone back in my pocket and get up off the table, this is going to be a long night..

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Clinging to the pouch which she had used on innumerable assignments gave her the sense of security she needed to relax and slump down into the big black back seat of the cab and mull over the narrative she would be having with "the big man" He had saved her ass more than once and she knew it, although the pact she had made so long ago was drawing to a close and his protection was of a limited basis once the entire world knew the truth. Would this lean towards a stalemate once everyone was involved and the public informed? Would this be the step that would ultimately mar the entire program? Antar felt the deep dark pull of a vindictive surge through her veins as if one with her thoughts.
As the cab pulled up to the now rain soaked sidewalk she already had the door ajar and handed the cabbie a twenty and motioned with a tilt of her head to keep the change.
Speaking out loud she said to the rain drenched winds splashing in her face, "Keep the narrative short and sweet and to the point". Full well knowing the sooner this was over the sooner she could call him and tell him how she loved him.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Just when things were starting to get interesting, I get a call telling me they've pulled me off of the assignment.

"Replaced?! How can I be replaced? I'm a god-damned seal for crying out loud!"
"You let us worry about that," the squeaky voice down the line told me. "Pack your bags -- you're going to Caracas."

Venezuela, huh? That's not so bad. Hot Latino babes drift through my mind's eye.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
[edit on 15pmu102007 by DaleGribble]

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I awaken to the sound of my alarm clock. I go and sit at the table and drink some tea, "Taste like grass..." then I log on to ATS. "Hmm... What is this? An ATS Soap Opera... how ironic..." I read on, "strange, I get the feeling this is... actually happening!"

I read on only to find on ATS a thread with 300+ pages and 30+ stars and a whole lot of flags, VICIOUS MAN EATING BAT FROM HELL DEVOURS ENTIRE MIDWEST BUDDHIST SETTLEMENT. I mutter to myself, "Ooo interesting, I hope they have pictures... um, oh how sad."

As I go outside for a walk I find a large box in front of my door. Curious, the box does not have any labels. I open it and inside it is filled to the brim with popcorn. And inside with the popcorn is a bunch of papers all over the place with all the threads I have ever created and all of my posts and everything... I taste the popcorn, "Mmm... salty."

Then someone dies in front of my house, "Drama at its best," I mutter and go inside, eating my salty popcorn.

I eat the rest of the popcorn even though there is a lot and the ones at the bottom are kind of green colored. Minutes later, I hold my STOMACH IN PAIN!!! and almost throw up.

[edit on 10/3/2008 by Nyorai]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
As I go through the entrance into the lobby, I make my way down the hall to a door that leads behind the front desk!

I greet the desk clerk, and head into my office, shutting the door behind, then place the small package on my desk! I log onto Ats and read a few threads, the last one I read was VICIOUS MAN EATING BAT FROM HELL DEVOURS ENTIRE MIDWEST BUDDHIST SETTLEMENT, and I cracked up at the reply from a member named Nyorai!

I hear a loud thunder!
The power goes out in my office,
My eyes catch a glimpse of a bright green glowing symbol on the package at my desk..the lights flicker back on, then there is nothing!

I think to myself, "Hmmn, that symbol looks familiar, not your ordinary package, and it needs to not to fall into the wrong hands!"

I place the package into the safe, and head to the bar.

When I get there, I ask my Uncle if he recalled anything unusual lastnight, while he was bartending.

"I really did'nt pay attention to anyone at the tables, I just tended to the bar, but there was that man who had helped you carry the boxes in, he seemed to be scoping the place out, maybe he saw something, why?"

Umm, nothing, just curious, did the lights go out in here, after the thunder a moment ago?

"No honey, I heard the thunder but, the lights stayed on!"

Alright well, I am going to brew a pot of coffee and turn on the radio to listen to the weather, before everyone shows up to tear down these walls!

I need to make sure the maintenance man changed the signs saying that we will be closed while we are fixing this place up too!

[edit on 11-3-2008 by Givenmay]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join