It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush saw the North Tower strike live.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Come on........do some research before making statements:

The pitcher was Corey Lidle. He pitched for the Yankees, and he was killed from his plane striking a 3 or 4 storey residential building located near Central Park on Oct, 11th 2006.

2PacSade-

Cory Lidle, a pitcher for the New York Yankees, was killed today when his small private plane crashed into a residential high-rise building on New York City’s Upper East Side, igniting several apartments before pieces of the aircraft crashed to the ground, a high-ranking city official confirmed late this afternoon

The aircraft struck at about the 40th or 41st floors of the building, known as the Belaire, at 524 E. 72nd St., near York Avenue. Flames shot out of the building, and smoke streamed up into the sky, visible for miles. The building was evacuated, the mayor said, but people were allowed to return later, after the fire was put out.

He flew into a high-rise building.

[edit on 13-3-2008 by ferretman2]

Geez there are alot of 9/11 web-pages.........I was trying to find a source for my comment about the towers being previously hit (so far unsuccessfully) and came across this article from Discovery magazine:

discovermagazine.com...

Just an interesting article about that day.......

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
he just misspoke.

The guy can barely say "fool me once, shame on me" right.

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Holygamer

then he mispoke twice, furthermore do people really forget how they heard about JFK? 9/11? Pearl Harbor? John Lennon?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by talisman

I'm sure they do. But he may not have forgot, he probably mispoke.

What makes this different then the 800 other times he misspeaks. Hell he does it every time he opens his mouth.

Just google Bushism.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join