It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what happened to the ZX4551 thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Granted it is of no value to anyone anymore. But I was just wondering why it got removed totally.
It was titled 'the truth about ZX4551'. The KID came forward and confessed in this one.

A search on ATS brings it up the thread link, but the it doesn't work for me. It's as if it is not even in the database.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I had checked my subscription earlier in the week to see if the turd had a response for me and I was sent to an error page. Dbates was the last to post on it, so I PMd him, to no avail. I guess if you are a lying snake, you do not deserve a thread about why you did it.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I just thought it would be good to have the info out in the open. Maybe we should have a name and shame board for punks like him.
With IP addresses.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
I had checked my subscription earlier in the week to see if the turd had a response for me and I was sent to an error page. Dbates was the last to post on it, so I PMd him, to no avail. I guess if you are a lying snake, you do not deserve a thread about why you did it.

I don't know whats going on here lately but I have come across quite a few threads that give the error page.Myself I have had some strange things happen like post and threads not showing up after I posted them.....and still have not seen them.I even started a thread about that and e-mailed the admin here at ATS.....all to no avail.I have never gotten a response back from a single MOD or a response from the admin.
and

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
ZX4551 (The kid) New thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Btw seen the new doomsday vault i Svalbard Norway?

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
No, the thread in question was called the [B]truth about zx4551[/B].
He came forward explaining why he had hoaxed us.
A few of us wanted answers and the thread silently disappeared.
I still have it bookmarked in my subscriptions.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
he came on and admitted he was frauding everyone...that he lied...blah blah blah

Just like many suspected.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Never Judge a book by its cover...

Aside from the amusement value these type of threads generate, they are not entirely a waste of our time if we choose to follow them up.

Typically, threads with an eye catching title that also imply or state, a controversial fact will attract a fairly decent mix of audience. The 'audiance' consisting of mainly 'non' believers and 'potential' believers and those who are curious.

Watching a thread such as zx's and noone's as it begins to open up was a joy to watch!.

After the first initial questions were asked and the OP reply's, then the 'sceptics' move in. The first round of debate then starts. You can almost imagine the battle lines being drawn. The so called sceptics are hungry for the inner truth the OP is reluctant to give out, the OP is naturally cautious of the wolves at his feet.

The harder the sceptics chew at the OP's claims, the more he/she feels they must justify themselves by adding further 'pieces' to their claims. The OP knows one false lie/mis-truth and they risk being exposed. While the battle continues, out come some that for reasons of their own, join forces with the OP and take a blind faith stance against the sceptics. Out of nowhere a lull ensues as the sceptics take on a different strategy from their initial head-on clash with the OP. Its time to research the OP's claims and counter using his own logic against him.

Those for the OP will take the time to now have their questions answered. The OP, feeling he has silenced most of the hardest critics will seek to establish his claims further with those who want to beleive before the next onslaught.

The second,third and subsequent rounds will eventually tire down the OP's claims since they will come to a stage where they either, cannot forward any new proof to satisfy the hungry sceptics or, their claims we caught out by too many mis-truths or dis-information to warrant further interest in the thread..

While I have taken a few liberties in lightening the seriousness of a debate, the point is, like any good book, the thrill of the chase for the truth is worth participating in as well as the research that goes with it. While an OP may indeed be a HOAX, the outside research you will have done will ultimately benefit and maybe, enlighten you.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Very nicely put! def. a star for that one.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm very curious as to why the thread was removed. I would like to see it.
Am i the only one who is very suspicious about this? Seems very suspect!!

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I also thought it was a bit suspect, but everyone else seems to be cool with it. Well, they've been here longer than I have...

Nicely said Freelancer.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
WOW..... I cant believe this they removed two of my post on this page.
Now i KNOW something is SUSPECT here and i dont like it at all.
I thought ats was about finding the truth but i guess i was mislead and im very dissapointed.

posted on Mar, 16 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can someone put up a link?

Never mind. I found it. The thread was trashed and member banned for hoaxing.

[edit on 16-3-2008 by intrepid]

new topics

top topics

join