It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 'psychic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have no psychic abilities whatsoever. But, I thought it would be fun if I just made some predictions based on whatever to see how many come true.

1. Obama will be the nominee, and will get elected President. Someone will try to kill him.

2. Hillary will be VP on the ticket - she won't be able to give up on the idea of power.

3. McCain will be involved in a major scandal

4. Lots of smears this election season - lots of dirt

5. There will be a major earthquake in the US this year

6. If a Democrat gets elected, Bush will pull something to try to prevent the new president from withdrawing from Iraq

7. The economic downturn will be far worse than people are currently saying

8. Bird flu will hit in either North America or South America this year - probably in the fall/winter

9. Bush will try to go to war against Iran with major opposition

10. If Bush tries to go to war with Iran, there will be a breach with several in the military leadership

11. Russia will continue to oppose US policies, increasing their rhetoric as the US Presidential election approaches

12. There will be major problems with dead zones in the ocean

13. There will be a series of serious business scandals as the economic crisis deepens

14. Bush will continue his lawbreaking and spying on Americans

15. A major auto manufacturer will go bankrupt

16. Increasing gas prices will cause major problems

17. There will be several more occurrences of food safety issues

18. Unemployment will become a serious problem

These are things I can think of off the top of my head that I put on the record to see how well a non-psychic does at psychic predictions. Add your own and let's see how we do.

[edit on 5-3-2008 by AWingAndASigh]

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
nice... I can see some of your predictions coming true...

but since these are your personal predictions, thread moving over the Members Dreams and Predictions forum on BTS.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AWingAndASigh

i believe these are more of "analyses" than predictions, and you made pretty interesting ones. flagged and i will wait. if most of these predictions come true, i suggest you soon write in quatrain poems like nostrodamus

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Some of your predictions are already happening so it's not much of a stretch to see these happening...also many of these predictions are similar to what the Web-bot guys are predicting.

here are my non pyschic predictions:

the economic bottom will be seen by the end of summer early fall (late aug to oct. time frame) that includes unemployment, foreclosures, stocks, commodities, currencies, etc.

Crime in the US will rise significantly in the latter part of this year.

Two foreign political leaders will die this year, one from natural causes, the other from a "suspicious" accident.

A category 5 hurricane will threaten the Gulf States this hurricane season.

A new skin disease/mutation/disorder will be discovered this year.

Severe spring tornado season, as well as severe spring flooding.

Fires in Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas.

top topics

join