It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Healthy Drink

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Heys guys just wondering have any of u tasted this drink i made well i know of that i made and added extra to it wondering if any of u drink it also its called doogh mid eastern drink very nice and healthy i drink it daily and i also drin kwater daily so yeh

its called doogh it was to be blended in a blender u add 3 big spoons of yougurt white european style yougurt with 1 spon salt quarter spoon lemon salt quarter spoon choopped fresh mint then water till u get to the top then blend and then pour in a glass with ice alot of ice and drink its very good and healty for ya body every part of it

enjoy!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
diffrent types of doogh

Doogh (Persian: دوغ, dooqh, also dugh Kurdish: Abdugh, Azerbaijani: Atlama), also called dugh, shlombay, abdug, or tahn (the last two mostly by Armenians) is a yogurt beverage popular in Iran, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Armenia and the Caucasus and to a lesser extent in other parts of the Middle East. The word Doogh is a noun form from the Persian verb دوشیدن (Dushidan) which means "to milk" thus doogh means "what comes from milking". In Kurdish Abdugh form from "ab"-water and "dugh"-yogurt which means "water that made of yogurt".

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The mint and the yoghurt might be OK, but that's an awfull lot of salt.

And salt is pretty bad for you.

I might still give it a try though

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SaadAdam

Agreed
But somehow in relation to the numbers of the reality of things it is a requirement. Be that as it may - it must be overcome. I love cattle.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That's not a very attractive looking bottle. lol

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
but knowing how big the jug is and how much yogurt and water added there is alot u can get like 5 glasses out of this jug and the spoon of yogurt its a big spoon the actual cooking spoons u need 3 scoops about

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

thats another type not a very good type lol mine is probely one of the greatest we make our own yogurt and its awsome stuff taste soo good.

Peace Out

SaadAdam

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Oh....thats really a nice recipe. Where you got this? What are the ingredients? It looks like a pure milk. Can you give the recipe or sample of this? Where the sample is available? Please give the answers so that i can have it and get it.

[advert link removed]

4) Advertising: You will not advertise or promote ... other websites on ATS within posts

[edit on 24-11-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by exfuze07

Spotted you.
Nice try .
Banned means banned.

new topics

top topics

join