It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The NWO is not Bush's concept, he is merely a cog in that mechanism. While Reagan was not a member, most of his cabinet was filled by those who were, including Bush.
Originally posted by Gazrok
I just saw this movie....being pretty young at the time it actually happened... I'm curious, did the following #-ups really occur?
1. Not knowing where the VP was? Correct. He was flying to Texas when it happened.
2. Not knowing where the football was (the case to launch the nukes)? (I remember a news story about this as well) Not sure
3. Haig screwing up the line of succession? That was blown out of proportion bigtime. Haig was taking charge when no one else would. When he said he was in charge - it was taken the wrong way. Richard Dreyfuss played him great in the movie.
4. The BS story of the "med student" found in Reagan's room (i.e. coverup of 2nd assassination attempt)... Unsure.
5. DefCon 3? Probably DefCon 4.
6. No working phones in the situation room? Don't know.
7. First saying Brady was dead? Possible. I don't remember.
8. First Reagan is fine, then he's shot?Correct.
Sounds to me like it wasn't for Jodie Foster's sake, but more of a hit attempt, to hasten Bush Sr's New World Order...spooky, very spooky......