It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Alien Encounter... Confirmed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Excellent internos. Primo documentation. True community service.
sens made a point that I value highly as well. This "clip" has appeared on ATS... at least 5 different times upon the most cursory of examinations. Not even the courtesy to do a search and add to an existing thread. Boy-howdy, I'll tell you what, “You can’t wipe your butt without getting really close to the smelly stuff.”

Ken Welch? What's a Ken Welch. Can I buy a Ken Welch? Apparently so...

Vic

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by internos
rohnds,

Please, could you be so kind to explain WHY you are posting ATSers findings in other forums and passing it as if it's your artwork and your discovery?

You are systematically STEALING CONTENTS and reposting them elsewhere, dude.

Why don't you apologize HERE and on THE OTHER SITES for not giving due credits?

(Enhancements mine).

Thanks Internos for pointing this out! I even saw my work on those web sites you linked posted by him WITHOUT as much as even linking ATS to his posts and images which he has blatantly plucked from here!

C'mon rohnds! If you're a man of character, then you need to apologize here and now and at least include the links to ATS on those sites/posts (if you feel shy of crediting Internos or myself).

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I do not hear 'orbitting' nor do I hear EFR, I hear "alien" and "under observence."

More than likely the smoking gun, I heard it a million times and it still facinates me...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

This link has NASA Apollo photographs as well as still frames from video taken approaching the moon, as well as on the lunar surface.

View at your own risk - Click on Pics

myspace.com/lunarlizardz

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I just wanted to point out that I hope the staff recognizes the member 'internos' work. He goes about and beyond on every thread to post screen shots, provide more research and basically do the leg work for every thread he posts on. If i could give you a gold star I would. But unfortunately i ran out of them!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

i am very new to hunting and would love some help on a photo .i would like to claim credit for my find but cant beleive nobody else has spotted it .i dont know how to post a link.the photo in question is the one with what looks like an animal skull with horns and a fuzzy shuttle like object on a mars panoramic in the bottom right hand part of the photo on top of a cliff looks like winged craft plese tell im right

top topics

<< 1   >>

join