It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Alien Encounter... Confirmed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"NASA Alien Encounter Confirmed" an article written by Ken Welch in Houston.

www.ken-welch.com...

Is this real or hoax? Does anyone have any collaborating info and evidence?

Rohn

admin edit changed title and BANNED the author. See the post by "Internos" below for the reason. The websites our members' content has been illegally posted on, by the author of this thread, will be contacted. Plagiarism is NOT tolerated here.

[edit on 3-4-2008 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Ummm.
It was broadcasted on NASAs radio transmitter.

And it was a joke?

Are we REALLY suppose to be joking about stuff that involves the jeopardy of our astronauts and space.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
That audio clip has showed up here a few times. There are those that hear "alien spacecraft" or" orbiting spacecraft", and I don't believe there has been any proof ever shown that this is an actual NASA transmission.

As for that site this is on, when they start talking about reverse speech and listening to "second thought streams" to prove their points, they lost any credibility they might have had IMO. Not to mention the fact that they are asking for donations to help the "reverse speech team". What a crock!

[edit on 4-3-2008 by sensfan]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

As for that site this is on, when they start talking about reverse speech and listening to "second thought streams" to prove their points, they lost any credibility they might have had IMO. Not to mention the fact that they are asking for donations to help the "reverse speech team". What a crock!

Why is it uncredible that they require money too perform a reverse speech team?????!!!!!!

Really now, do you think if I walked out into the middle of the street and yelled at the public "UFOS ARE REAL COME HERE AND CHECK OUT ALL THESE SOURCES" they are going too listen too me?

Hell NO!

Because I don't have money.
I'm not that popular.
Blah blah blah blah blah.
Your point fails.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well it's my opinion, and the opinion of many others that reverse speach is hogwash, and that's why I stated what I did. You can believe it, but I don't..so there :-P

And besides, why do you need money for a team? Pretty easy to take an audio file and play it backwards on your computer.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

and I don't believe there has been any proof ever shown that this is an actual NASA transmission.

When the tape was made public NASA claimed ignorance, simply saying that no such incident had occurred. However, people were listening to it with their own ears, and it sounded very real to them. NASA then claimed the transmission was real, but it was a joke on the part of the astronaut.

NASA admitted it being theirs

[edit on 4-3-2008 by andre18]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Wouldn't doubt it's real. Oh those annoying amateur radio fellows...

As for NASA perhaps claiming it was a joke, well the punchline was very disappointing.

Perhaps after the transmission cut out the astronaut added, "...and I'm now being probed."

[edit on 4-3-2008 by eaurouge]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sensfan

Where in the hell does it state he asked for money too reverse a speech. I don't think that's why he asked for money, I think he wants too get his opinion public.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Well if the astronaut obviously wasn't being funny and, the public wasn't intended to hear it. NASA admitted it to be there transition and, there was mention of an other worldly craft.

My friends we have our smoking gun.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Here's a short video with more on NASA confirmed sightings.

The end has the same transmition. enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Squiddypuff
Here's a short video with more on NASA confirmed sightings.

The end has the same transmition. enjoy.

www.youtube.com...

That version is much clearer, thanks.

Your video says that the communication was picked up on a secret line, but the OP's report says the transmission was heard on the open line and then switched to a hidden channel.

Both seem to agree on the other details.

I guess it could've been heard on a secret line and then switched over to an even secreter secret line.

You would think if all of these astronauts and NASA were involved in an alien conspiracy that they would at least have a code word for "alien spacecraft".

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hbdale309

Weren't they supposed to call them "fastwalkers?" The source for that was an astronaut from a few decades ago, so perhaps it's changed. I think the astronaut in question here just slipped, or was inadvertently speaking on the wrong channel.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel
reply to post by sensfan

Where in the hell does it state he asked for money too reverse a speech. I don't think that's why he asked for money, I think he wants too get his opinion public.

THREE WAYS YOU CAN HELP

(The third).....

This project depends on donations to keep going.

Without donations to support the project this simply isn't going to happen.

Please throw something in the pot to show your appreciation.

Ken’s publisher (Wishes Granted, the actual site owner) has agreed to accept donations via PayPal and forward them to the reversed speech team after paying the bandwidth fees. You can donate whatever amount you feel is appropriate by clicking on the link below, which will open a new window.

Click Here To Donate
(opens in new window)

You do not have to “join” PayPal to donate via credit card.

However, as a donor, your membership will be taken care of.

When you donate you will be returned to a page that briefly describes some of the other things we are seeing for the near future.
www.ken-welch.com...

I ain't no sucker and so I ain't gonna donate!!

I'd rather spend on some good chilled Kingfisher beer!!

Cheers!

[edit on 4-3-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As you can see by my name, I am interested in this phenomenon.

My question would be why any NASA transmission would be confidential or not public domain? We pay the taxes for this research and get none of the benefits. It really helps us conspiracy theorists when they try to hide information that would otherwise be useless other than for entertainment purposes..

I guess our transmissions might "help" other countries with their space programs, but why would that matter if we were just exploring space by the book. I'm not a big fan of the project blue beam or dark knight theories, but something is happening up there that they don't want us to know. There are some really intriguing videos out there that may or may not be fake that show massive disks right outside our atmosphere.

Anyone ever hear, "We have confirmed, we do have Santa Claus."

Nothing to hide? What's the point?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Besides the crack-pot website in the OP's first post, does anyone have another source that can show when, how, and where NASA admitted it to being one of their transmissions?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Besides the crack-pot website in the OP's first post

[edit on 4-3-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

Read, stop trying to preach and insult a website as a crack pot.

I don't believe people make up stories like this.

I've seen a UFO in real life, as a child, and I had never done drugs, so I am a avid believer than disbeliever and I can usually debunk stuff quite well myself. I also have my mom and grandfather as witnesses, and it can not be explained as any kind of weather phenomena etc etc, it was at night time completely clear sky disapperaed reappeared all that.

Now, I as a person would plead you refrain from calling anything a crack-pot on this website, as any good skeptic would refrain from using such verbal assaults.

Although, I do find any skeptic to be more prone to verbal assault than the believer. That can be linked to jealousy, irrational disbelief, and straight up being stubborn.

However, I give it a 2% chance this is a hoax.

There you go, bud.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Prophet-Ezekiel]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Well, first look here and judge "Man on Mars" fiction. Great HOAX! Could it be real?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The problem for me with this Post is that is states "Confirmed", when in actual fact, it should really say "Confirmed?". I can only gather that this is to attract more attention to the thread.

The problem is that you end up getting plenty of negative attention!

Therefore, I refuse to enter this debate with any comment on the actual content.

It's better to ask the question that it is to proclaim it. One big reason being is that you put your faith and credibility in someone else's hands. An unknown quantity at that.

I will be ignoring any Post that 'proclaims' from now on. They only succeed in getting me angry. Proclamations negate healthy debate so what's the point! The Op has already made up his mind.

InfraRedman Out!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I'm with infaredman, ignorethefacts and others on this one.
But the OP is not what i'm interested to right now.
rohnds, Please, could you be so kind to explain WHY you are posting ATSers findings and artworks and passing them as YOUR findings in other forums, mmmmhhhh?

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Do you recognize this enhancement?

you have posted it in several different forums and passing it as if it's your artwork and your discovery.
Why don't you apologize HERE and THERE for not giving the due credits?
You are systematically STEALING CONTENTS and reposting them elsewhere, dude.
If you are UNABLE to spot something interesting by yourself, then simply DO NOT POST, or post them but GIVING THE DUE CREDITS, PLEASE.
If you are unable to use photoshop, then simply do not post, or post the other people's artwork GIVING THE DUE CREDITS, please.
If you are unable to respect the other people's work, then don't join the communities, because SHARING is not for you, IMHO.
To give the credit when is due is the least that you should do:
but your purpose is to appear as the guy who finds the anomalies on Mars, right?
No matter if they have been found by someone else, because you simply state that YOU are the author of the discovery, and that's enough, right?
Ssssssssshhhhhhhsshhhh

[edit on 4/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

My Apologies, I HAD to come back after reading the post by Internos

Internos - You are well and truly "The Man". I like you! I doubt there's many others here that work as hard as you do! Your 1st Class!

... and your efforts toward the truth are ALWAYS appreciated!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join