It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will it take?(revolution)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What do you think will be the last straw in which we see mass uprisings of people in the USA and other places suffering from corrupt leadership? Whats it going to take to make the majority take action? Do you think nothing will happen and the stranglehold the "elite" have will tighten and leave us at their mercy?

I tryuly 100% belive we are being manipulated by very evil and greedy people, most likey just the money changers but other groups could be involved now. How is it every single time the US tried to get rid of foreign "money changers" they always found a way to regain control of the dollar? With all the mediums for information I am sure more people will wake up but what will a revolution actually acomplish? After reading about Americas history of currency I just cant understand why the US hasnt already stormed the major banks and hung their leaders?

Andrew Jackson, Lincoln and others tried very hard to rid these parasites and they knew back then how dangerous it was to let FOREIGN BANKERS control the American dollar! How do they fool the USA so well? Am I wrong about the way the US dollar works or do most people just accept the fact they are slaves to debt? A real FIAT currency is printed for the peoples needs by the people INTREST FREE! The constant deflation/inflation is a scam lol and what more evidence is needed to start a revolution? To sum it up, what will it take to make the needed changes in mainly America?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I beleive...

The 'last straw' event will not be fought by the 'people', but by a few enlightened 'people'. That the global control the banks currently have and will have, is but a drop of water in the already muddied waters of the ocean.

The 'government' we speak of today is not centered in one 'single' country but across many, that is why it cannot no-longer be singled out. The banks are but one of the many stealthy arms residing within 'the' government that it has to flex it's control over the 'people'. The banks of today control our financial affairs, they shape the way our lives will be governed on a day by day basis, but it could easily be restructured into a 'bank' controlling not the financial wealth as we are currently being exploited by, but imposing a totally different penalty on our children's children.

The 'Bank's' and the government are one and the same, the people long lost the chance to take either of them on a level playing field.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Yes I think the best time was during the early years of America if they had treated the bankers as an aggresive threat and siezed their assets and just used force to put them out of buisness would have easily worked back then. Now they have lots of hired guns and political clout so much so they probably laugh at people when they speak of a revolution but imo if there is a will there is a way and people just need the damn will! As a Canadian my life isn't bad at all but things are changing here and other places for the worse not better in an age where we should be doing great things as a species.

new topics

join