It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is really behind the NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hi,

I'm a newbie on ATS. If there is an existing thread about this topic please delete.

I always here NWO, PTB, Shadow Government, Bilderberg Group, etc. I'd like to hear from people who have thoroughly studied this field: WHO is really calling the shots? Can we unmask the subjects and name names? Please don't mention Cheney and the likes. They are just straw men IMHO. But I might be wrong.

Is there really an organized effort like NWO under way, or are we just talking about capitalism gone really bad?

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
No names? Just smoke but no fire

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
if you want to know the horrifying truth?
it's your neighbors, all of the people that work at the social services building helping common people, the people in the other government buildings who smile and help you with your paperwork accomplishing the little paperwork that makes it seem like everything is neatly organized ...
The documentation system of Photo ID to wipe your buttocks, and to purchase the many legal drugs they distribute.
then even further it's the city councils and local authorities who also provide the illusion of a safely controlled system...
on television we get neatly broad-casted packages of unfolding ideas that slowly act as a virus that infects via the telephone game where one sentence is changed and manipulated as person after person interprets the message and the population mutates and 'evolves' as ideas feed the masses from a hypnotic trance inducing photon weapon called the TV, as our youth play desensitizing violence simulators and are shipped off only to watch their friends reach the final GAME OVER.
Then there are the people who work in certain industries, like the Oil industry who enjoy FAT checks, I mean who doesn't? or people who work in Energy, like nuclear.
Oh and dare I mention the major cha ching $$$ weapons manufacturers, companies making weapon equipped aircraft and vehicles those scientists involved in chemicals research trying to find new ways of injuring specific targets while preserving others.
Then theres everyone who continues doing the same thing everyday, paying taxes, going to work jobs that are not only unfulfilling but also dangerous to the environment and other peoples well being feeding them un-nutritious food, cutting corners for profits and poisoning our surroundings, working long hours and living in stress. Paying enormous amounts of money to go to school and afterward having no place to get a decent job, living with a ridiculous debt, or not going to school and making barely enough to survive let alone raise a family which everyone seems to want to do whether they know they can provide and live economically sound or not. Dodging addiction or prison because of intolerance and/or a lack of education and then people who are in power or who have 'privilege' abusing those who are weaker than they are and taking advantage of these people by paying them far less than the returns, or selling them drugs that corrupt their culture and spirit, or even further manipulating the system in order to control the damage caused by and profit of those selling it on the street level while maximizing the return profits of those who control the operations.

I wish to illustrate how this works in a demonstration/metaphor.

I want you to stand in a dark room, ... take a flashlight, set it somewhere waist height and then stand in front of it facing the direction the light is shining.
What shape does it create as you walk a bit further forward?

A pyramid..

as the capstone of this pyramid you "hold" the light, or bear the blunt of the light... and it is YOU who interpret the meaning of the light for those who are below you, they ask you and you can only give them a telephone-game type message of what the light looks like and feels like.
this in the real world works much the same way..
a person starts a company, lets say by themselves and over time they devise a great system, they in this sense, 'hold' the light of this creation and they pass this on to the next person an employee, but they leave out certain details of operation and make them seem mystical and difficult to maintain so that way the person remains in position and doesn't create for themselves a working entity the same as their employer...

but thats just paranoia talking.. lol it's a great place out there, everyone loves you...

*walks away singing it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood*

[edit on 3/6/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

[edit on 3/6/2008 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PuRe EnErGy

Wow, a very uplifting, positive post. I feel better now, knowing that everybody is in on
it

Just kidding, you gave me food for thought ...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The House of Rothschild.

Perhaps the Queen of England? (due to a video I watched. possible maybe)

That's my guess.

The Rothschild's started the Illuminati, correct?

top topics

join