It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hunt

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
wen i get older i want to take on the beasts that hav ran from us and hidden themselves among our environment. but not this time i want to go out wit a squad of people to the sightings and i want to kill and bring back everythin that ran.
Bigfoot
Sasquatch
Jersey Devil
El chupacabra
Werewolf
and anyhting else that is unknown. if u want to help-reply back to me

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Good luck with that.
Be sure to post pictures of your "trophies" when you get them.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Soooo, that's what the rubber rooms are for....

SLPEXE

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTemplar
wen i get older i want to take on the beasts that hav ran from us and hidden themselves among our environment. but not this time i want to go out wit a squad of people to the sightings and i want to kill and bring back everythin that ran.
Bigfoot
Sasquatch
Jersey Devil
El chupacabra
Werewolf
and anyhting else that is unknown. if u want to help-reply back to me

Don't forget the Wendigo! Git that bastard too!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Have you considered *catching* them as opposed to just destroying them? Perhaps they would be of better use to mankind alive then dead. Just a thought...

Anyway, if you are serious about this, you should spend the next few years while you're in school, (I assume by your post that you're no more than high school age), studying the "beasts" and learning all you can about them. If they exist, they're alive today because they're smarter than us, at least in relativity to their own environments.

In a few years when you're ready I might join you if you're still serious about this. I can help you with weapons or traps if you decide not to kill them, and I'd definitely like to join you on your hunt. (I don't necessarily believe these creatures exist, but if they do or don't it would be good fun.)

Keep my name in my mind and send me a PM when you're ready, though I will admit I don't expect you to be ready for at least two years. Until then I hope you learn as much as you can about them! Good luck!

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I would help you out if you decided to catch them instead of killing them. Tell me when your ready

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I will join up if we can add clowns to the agenda. I hate clowns. They must also die.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Don't forget about Mothman.

Now thats a nightcreature I'd like to see but only if 'he's' in a cage or trapped in some way and can't hurt me.

Tela

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

What about Mimes? Don't forget them!! Oh, and midgets!! Gotta get those midgets!!

It's always best to kill anything you don't understand.....Even if many of them don't exist in the first place.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I vote for X-girlfriends..
But well, some of them *could* count as clowns.

And don't forget the Loch Ness monster!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Champy is another good one, he lives in Lake Champlain. And also there was a creature that lived on my old ranch known as "The Roaring Chipmunk".

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Dang, forgot about the midgets. They shouldn't take to many rounds to take out.
And puppies and old people should also be toast....

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I can't believe that you didn't include the old favorites Leprechauns and Fairies!

Hell, I'd go with you but only to look not trap or kill. I'd be more interested in looking for them & documenting their habitat so we could begin to put land aside for them where man would not be allowed, so they can live unmolested in peace.

Here you go this might get you started. How to catch a Leprechaun.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Beavers and walruses also irritate me. What with their long pointy teeth and all. Weather is not our friend tonight. Skies are putting down 2 inches of ice. Listening to scanner, it is hell out their now.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Weather is not our friend tonight. Skies are putting down 2 inches of ice.

Maybe Little Cloud knows Hilary supporters are weak drivers in bad weather.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
If you go out with the intention to kill things, you may very well become a victim yourself. Besides, how many people do you know that have even been hurt by any of those things? Why be so violent?
You might have a better chance of finding such mythical/mystical "beasts" with an open heart/mind.
Id be exhilarated to just have the chance to defend myself from such creatures, but I would never gain the intention to want to kill them. Even if bigfoot broke my legs and poked my eye out, he's still cool in my book. I doubt Id even try to convince people that it was bigfoot that did it, knowing that there are people out there that just want to kill him and his cryptid friends.
Maybe they have ESP and dont put themselves in situations where they will be found by ill willed seekers. ever think about that one?

[edit on 4-3-2008 by psychedeliack]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Lizzard man made the news the other day,loves kittens.These morons guessed it was a bear or ccoyote,I don't know of a coyote that can turn up the edges of a car hood or punch holes in these newer bumpers,(maybe a bear).With some cotton swabs & tests there would be no speculation.
Get out there put some kittens in a carrier hung by rope high and safe.
Smear yourself with fox urine and kick back,or use some trail cams,(read and follow instructions)have fun,play smart,play safe,give your kittens a good home if you make it home yourself.

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
And also there was a creature that lived on my old ranch known as "The Roaring Chipmunk".

Ha ha ha! Man that made me crack up!

Originally posted by jpm1602
Dang, forgot about the midgets. They shouldn't take to many rounds to take out.

Man thats just racist... Unless we also take out the giants!
Although it seems some one already did those.. Hmmm - This is gonna be a hard quest!

And puppies and old people should also be toast....

Seems like the american army is already working on some of that...

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I say we get Nessie while we're at it, He'd make for a huge BBQ.

And you get my vote on Ex girlfriends, but rather than kill them, we should make them fight each other in a gladiatorial Arena.

just my 2 shekels worth

Peace....

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Walked up on a skunk in the moon light once,scared me good.
Had the common sense to stand still till he went by.

Just watch some of these new spook shows,get five teenagers,two being girls and the first twig that snaps they tear ass.

All these spook shows do a great disservice to anyone researching the unknown.You talk sparingly,you don't startle at any sound and if your trying to get responses on tape give the poor dead folks more than two seconds to respond!

Love the night eyes though,they would make some awesome wedding photos.

Run away from rhesus monkeys.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join