It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family's UFO secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted already:

East Texans share UFO family secret

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Never heard about it. Suprise they would say anything about something like that on the news. Cool. Egyptian markings?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Had to laugh between gritted teeth when they initially showed "The Picture".

I kept thinking 'that looks like a re-creation', but wasn't sure.

Then at the end the newscaster says 'As for the recreated picture in our story; the real picture went missing...'.

Grrr.

Yeah, right. IMO, the talking head needs to go back to broadcaster's school and learn how to deliver accurate news. I'm sure in a few years this 'recreation' will show up as a real alien. (They didn't even use an onscreen overlay to show the lady's name.)

In addition if you look at the vague montage at 5:03, they use an obvious hoaxed Alien picture with its eyes closed. Talk about a high quality news story (NOT!).

Why not give the name of the two books or the name of the documentary? Why not ask the Charlotte Mann if she saw the real picture or if the recreated pic is accurate?

Sheesh.

More on the story This link has a little more info, most of which was teased from the story, apparently.

Here's another from UFO casebook that's better: UFO Casebook

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this UFO incident. I had never heard of this one before. If true, our Gov/Military obviously have had prior contact wi†h crashed UFO's and ET's before Roswell.

UFO Case Report

UFO Case Article

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You know this drawing that Ms Mann did sure reminds me of a famous alien hoax picture.

Remember, this report, though it's claimed to originate in 1941, was not discovered by Ms Mann until 1984. I'm now doubting the veracity of this.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Wow where to start. 1st off baptists hate Catholics and would never perform the sacrament of extreme unxion (last rights for you lay people) which is a Catholic sacrament. 2nd, her "proof " is that a crash is mentioned in the highly suspect MJ12 documents? Really? That's like saying I can prove ghosts are real because I saw them in a Scooby Doo episode. And finally, you have photographic proof that Aliens exist and you just lend it to some knuckle knob who you then ask to give it back and he just forgot it? So I guess the proof of Aliens is probably sitting on top of the Sealab 2021 DVD that my friend Danny never returned to me. Yeah sounds believable.

top topics

join