It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ufo from Moldova

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

I personaly dont think the two videos look anything like each other. But then again i respect your personal opinion so i will leave it at that.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

Ok. I saw two balls of light. Thought it was interesting.

Originally posted by commodore64
Is this good acting? Cmon
Even my 10 years old brother can act better. Would you think to play with your hair in the moment you see something like this? Additionaly, the cameraman might have hands from steel, that never move. Ok, maybe it was a stable camera, but still the acting is horrible.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by commodore64]

Wow! You should send your brother to Hollywood. Lucky you.

She's a TV reporter. They have vanity to the 10x power. Yeah, the camera was probably mounted on a fixed tripod. It was a segment of a TV show being filmed.

The acting was NOT horrible. That's a fact jack!

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
First, It is not Romanian, I speak Romanian, and that is not it. Sounds more like A Russian dialect.

Second, there is NO way that was a real news reporter. Look at the way she speaks, where she looks, and what her arms and rest of her body are doing for the whole clip. She acts like she doesn't know what to do with her arms\body while the camera is pointed at her and even plays with her hair. Her behavior screams,"I don't know what I am doing."

Third, Why does she only notice it when it comes into camera view? It must have been right next to or above the area there were filming for a short while to conveniently "pop-up" on video like that. Why doesn't the cameraman say something as soon as it comes into view instead of waiting a short time?

Forth, when the "UFO" flies up, Neither her head nor the camera follow it up. Not even a little bit, none, even though he moved the camera to center it to begin with.

This video reeks of fraud.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Lotiki]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I'm just amazed that people thought the "light" looked real.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

I never used the word "real".
There can be conspiracy within the conspiracy. There was the one woman from the Disclosure Project that talked about the military industrial complex and the plan to keep feeding the war machine by having our threat evolve from commies to terrorists, then asteroids to ufos. What if it's all made up?

Let's see if anymore of these "fireballs" show up.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hmmmmm I'm gonna have to go with fake on this one. The light effect looks very CG to me. It doesn't happen to the anchor but a field reporter. All you would need is to shoot a girl with a mic in a field then add in the light effect and edit together the footage. The look on the anchor's face doesn't change whatsoever when it cuts back to her which is a bit suspect. Also, there is a slight woosh sound effect that seems to be foley'ed in.

I wouldn't say definitively a fake though because I don't know the culture of the people. They could be entirely used to light phenomena and it doesn't really faze them anymore but the quality of the "light" really reminds me of after effects.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

stikkinikki, i guess that basically there are two problems with this video:
the first one is that the anchorwoman seems to turn her head "too much": she seems to be looking at something more on the right than what she's supposed to look at:
second, there's not an apparent reason for the cameraman to do not follow the light, even in order to try to get a close-up: and this makes me think that we could be in front of a post processed video.
Of course i could be wrong.

Breadfan, thanks for the translation: it seems that that specific name doesn't exist.

[edit on 4/3/2008 by internos]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Cant watch the whole video now, but its Russian. They talk bout bird day or something like that (Im half asleep, so i didnt catch half of it lol) The news woman (whatever its called in english, not my native language) at first talks about some bird day or something like that, and says that something unexplainable happened during the filming. Then they show the whole footage.

Fake In my opinion, atleast I would have said a lot more than "whoah" and "damn" if I would see such thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Thanks for the rough translation. So they seem to be talking of a day in which they honor birds ( or at least observe them or something.) Then the ball appears and that's it?

After hearing a synopsis of that video I'm starting to debate whether or not it's fake. As much as I would love for it to be real, I just don't seem really convinced overall by it.
then again though there seemed to be an interview in which information was passed back and forth. Whoever can give a rough translation of that would love to read it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Ok ill try again:

The news-woman: Today we celebrate the bird day, this celebration started at year 1906, when the national bird-protection convention was signed. Our country started celebrating this a little later. Since then there is a tradition, to build (dunno english word for this, basically, a place for birds to live, small treehouses for birds or whatever) at the beggining of the april and wait for birds to arrive. Our next video is a coverage about birds, but during this coverage, the sky brought our filming crew an unusual surprise.
------------------------------------------

Thats when the part about birds begin, later, when the ball of light appears, the operator yells oh damn, what is that, female reporter goes all - "whoah", "damn", "what is that" and operator says "check it out, what is that" and in the end he says "look at it, it disappeared" and all that.

-----------------------------------------
This was indeed an unusual thing that our crew caught, looks like sky is not only place for birds. Of course, we couldnt let this go unnoticed, and we contacted a ufologist. Here with us we have a ufologist, Ernest Politaev.

- Good evening, could you explain us, what did our crew see?
- Good evening, Im not really sure, I'll have to study the recording, talk to your crew, but it isnt an natural phenomenon, and judging by the lighting, they were lucky to see a ET. All sightings are divided in 3 groups, When a person sees an UFO, When the UFO is landed, and when the person sees an actual ET. Your crew witnessed a sighting of a first kind. Of course, there are skeptics, who dont believe in existence of ET's, but there are more and more contacts.
- Well one thing is when the object is caught on tape, and other thing is when a lot of witnesses tell their story. Western ufologist have counted, that since the end of last century till now there have been around 5 million people that have had sighting of a UFO, and some of them were famous people, like Famous astronomer Klyde Tumble (spelling), US president Carter, Russian scientist Kusov, you cant accuse them of hallucinations or lies. It is really a wonder that you had a chance of filming such object, by the way, could you show the recording one more time?
*Shows the recording again*
-------------------------------
- Really awesome.
- Could you please tell us, are these things any danger to us? Because even in movies ET's are usually a bad thing for humans.
- I think it depends on what civilization tries to interfere with our lives, you cant be aggressive to them, who knows, they might bring us new technologies and cures to sicknesses that dont have a cure yet.
- But should we await this contact in near future?
- For the current generation of people it is like finding one special snowflake when there are millions of them around us. Its hard, but its our job.
- Thank you for coming to our studio and watching this sensational footage with us.

------------------------------------

Thats more or less it.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
im no expert, but the rays look CGI to me. Ive never seen light act light that before unless it was computer generated. just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Thank you once again and a star for you.
Still on the fence about this one, but it seems pretty interesting. I wonder what other things were said before they contacted the "ufologist." Wonder if he later on did a in-depth analysis of the video.

I'm also wondering, if there is any other coverage on this event since they called in a ufologist it must have caught the attention of others when they brought him in.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arthx

Your post deserves an applause to say the least. Thanks mate for taking the time to translate this one.
Now there's something that i'd like to ask you. HOW do these voices sound: what's your take? Is it reliable or did you spot some clues of bad acting?

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Nope. It's definitely not a fake.

Is it looks like as a CGI? Now, CGI usually looks like real nowadays, thanks to the advanced computer graphics. So, you cannot determine it is CGI or not. Honestly, I don't think so.

Plus how many sightings have been reported just in 2008? Ten, twenty times more then in 2007? And we're still reading March. Now, connect the dots please. There are two possibilities.

1. Everyone on Earth has found a new hobby in 2008 and started to make fake UFO sightings...
2. Or they're simply real, but many cannot accept that. Honestly. That's not our problem.

The reaction of the woman is definitely shocked. That's why she is not making any nervous reactions. Just compare the reactions of 911, where the people said only... "Oh, my God. Oh, my God." That's all. Maybe you would react on the same way. You're not trained for this. You couldn't handle it at all if you never encountered with these things before. You would react on the same way.

[edit on 4-3-2008 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sorry to post again, but I found something while searching around for news on this. Do we have a date for this event that occured? I found this article on the web, that has a few events of UFos.

Ufos were sighted on 30 July, 2007 in the Ceashlau Massif near Durau in western Moldavia in Romania. The ufo seemed like a fireball except that it had a groove running down the center on the underside .It was seen hovering over a mountain then descending slowly behind the mountain. Under high magnification it seemed to be glowing and was the color of white hot metal, but it didn't look like a fireball anymore. A similar ufo, or even the same one, was seen over Poland a few months before.

aboutfacts.net...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well it seems the TV station is for real at least, here's the link to their inscription in the Yellow Pages of Moldova.
NIT TV
More over this extract of 2004 supports that they would rather speak russian on it.

Nowadays, Moldovans can receive and watch for free nine TV stations – Moldova 1 (former TVM, Moldovan), ORT (Russian, with a Moldovan branch), RTR (Russian), Muz TV (Russian), TVR 1 (Romanian), PRO TV (Romanian, with a Moldovan branch), NIT (Moldovan station, re-broadcasting Russian TVC), EURO TV (Moldovan) and TV5 (French). Three of them – PRO TV, NIT and Euro TV cover only the central part of the country. TV5 has the smallest audience among all TV stations broadcasting in Moldova, as very few people speak French.

www.mediaonline.ba...

and as a side note this seems to indicate that it's also a pro-governement station.

Chisinau, 26 October: Sheriff, the largest cable TV operator in Moldova’s breakaway Dniester region, will rebroadcast the Moldovan [pro-government private] NIT TV channel starting from 1 November 2007.

link

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Gut feeling: fake.

Desk Reporter: Hot

Field Reporter: Fake news anchor

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
On the voices topic...I dont actually know what to think...the ufologist did sound cheesy'ish, but heck, most ufologists that i see on news sound like that...

Also, most russian speaking people i know, if they would be put in that reporters place, would say a lot more than "woooow/whoaaah" and "daaamn, what is that" Heck, even my mother when seeing what she thought was a ufo (it was just weird lighting thing in the sky, no ET craft or anything) did sound more shocked. The reporter woman could have at least backed up a bit or something...but who knows, im bad at judging reactions of people

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Folks this is a real TV News station which means IMHO take it for truth
until proven false.
1. It appears NIT is a Valid private Independent TV station in Moldava.

2. The UFL (Unidentified Floating Light) seems to startle Newscaster Olesya Kairyak (Good Luck with lookups on a translated name) in the field as well as the Videographer.

3. Article says the Light just dissappeared ( we see it sorta rising but the sky never gets real bright which may be a reason
why the camera was not panned upwards (Nothing to see)

4. 11% of Moldava citizens speak Russian If Ilived there I might learn Russian also to listen to this news anchor.

5. Unless this was taped at Dusk (Note how well you can see Golf Tournaments after the sunsets Golfers are almost blind but we can see everything real well) the object is so bright I would suspect a fake if the lens on the camera didn't cause starring
as the object floated across and then camera was panned. Also note the cameraman kept his primary responsibility (the
reporter) in the frame at all times, another reason he didn't pan upwards. Again his primary repsonsibility is to the reporter.

6. Unless this occured on Moldava's April 1st equivalent or the communist government was going to shutdown this Independent TV station why would they fake this?

I think we need JR to takea look at this (even though its very poorly compressed there is enough light underneath and towards the hill in back
to check out some theories.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Hey, this might be the first of april. It says "beginning of april" in the video, so it might as well be april fool's day joke.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arthx
On the voices topic...I dont actually know what to think...the ufologist did sound cheesy'ish, but heck, most ufologists that i see on news sound like that...

Also, most russian speaking people i know, if they would be put in that reporters place, would say a lot more than "woooow/whoaaah" and "daaamn, what is that" Heck, even my mother when seeing what she thought was a ufo (it was just weird lighting thing in the sky, no ET craft or anything) did sound more shocked. The reporter woman could have at least backed up a bit or something...but who knows, im bad at judging reactions of people

With all the due respect, i guess that you are Wrong. You are the best judge here, since you know the language unlike me and many other atsers. Every single clue that you get in this video is precious, far more than what you might think.
Now for instance: could you resolve the name oof this channel?

pheraps a mail could help us in order to put this one to rest.
Glad to have someone who understands russian here

[edit on 4/3/2008 by internos]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join