It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My personal thanks to Sleeper and John Lear.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sleeper and John Lear,

In my personal opinion, two very important and valuable formerly members of ATS, with their amazing knowledge of the indisputable presence of that Extraterrestrial phenomenon and more.
Their always interesting and sometimes amusing way of posting, where especially for myself of very great value indeed.
But if necessary they also make a stand against those with other purposes then only discussing about the subject.
So, I have no problem at all by saying that I definitely miss you both and your great input here on ATS.

Regards.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Am I missing something here? What does this have to do with Aliens and UFO conspiracies? Couldn't you just email them, or U2U'd them (as they aren't banned that I know of) I admire your boldness of professing your undying love for them publicly, and think I know what the aim of these type of posts are (it's pretty transparent).

So, in an effort to make this post relevant to the forum you put in, I am officially forwarding the hypothesis that John Lear and Sleeper are in fact aliens themselves. That's why they knew so much about everything. They are no longer very active in the community because they have imparted all the knowledge we need to know and can do more more. The rest is up to us.

They are now posting on one of my favorite Venusian boards. As we all know (thanks to their completely solid and provable evidence of everything they spoke of) that there are billions of people living on Venus. Oh how I envy them for receiving the great gifts of John and Sleeper. Their enlightenment has begun!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I wander, why can it be that I desperately miss an anti star button sometimes?

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Oh how I LOVE the star button...

SECOND LINE..

posted on Mar, 5 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Sleeper and John Lear. Although I barely know them, I love and miss those guys. I'll back them whenever they need help. Not financially though. Those losers are on their own there.

posted on Mar, 20 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I miss John, after all he was the reason why I joined ATS

posted on Nov, 20 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I miss John Lear too,seems like a cool old guy,one thing I noticed about him,he gave answers same way as my family members who were agents,he would be a good guy to have a few beers with

new topics

top topics

join