It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Bush Did, Was Continue Clinton's Iraq Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
This is the part of liberalism that baffles me. Clinton said they had WMD. No comment by libs today. Clinton put in place sanctions that cost 1 million lives. No comment by libs. He bombed Iraq for over a month. No comment by libs today. He bombed Iraq secretly until hew left office. No comment by libs today. The two men who urged this course, Tenent with CIA and Freeh with FBI guided Bush into the war. No comment by libs today.

Instead I am constantly told Clinton did foreign policy right.

As for the inability of Dems to plead their case, this has been a chilling thing I have noticed over the last year. They want "something", they want "change" yet can't articulate what they mean. Not only that, they simply refuse to be challenged or questioned - as if the questions alone could destroy utopia. This is dangerously close to a religion.

In the last year we have learned that liberalism has become a pathology. After years of screaming fascist at conservatives, someone looked at liberalism and discovered their beliefs were exactly identical to Mussolini. A political movement that refuses to be questioned, has been caught fabricating history, is fighting for ideals it can no longer articulate, and has restricted free speech on campuses and sexual relations of its workers- this is a dangerous philosophy. No, it isn't a philosophy. It has become a religion.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychomike

People still think Reagen was right to label the russians as evil, and you're surprised by this?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Dems believe in the cult of personality. Bush is solely to blame in their world. Once a Democrat is in, Homeland Security will work! FEMA will respond to disasters in less than 24 hours! Intel will suddenly get all the info right! The right person will make it all work. Without bothering to find out what went wrong.

I really hope the Dems win. Because Homeland Security will still take over 72 hours to respond. Because FEMA will not be able to go into disaster areas while a disaster is happening. Because Obama will be stopped from leaving Iraq. (Contrary to popular Democratic belief, Presidents do not issue decrees). Because our already existing free health care system won't be fixed. Because Al Qaeda does exist and will attack shortly after the next election.

In other words- one term and we won't see that party in the White House ever again in my life. They have raised expectations far beyond the scope of any human being.

Well, we were told by white liberals that blacks considered Bill to be the "first Black President". Boy, did that turn out to be bull#. In Ohio, we will discover he if really was the workingman's friend. The chickens are coming home to roost. Al Qaeda calls their next attack, AMERICAN HIROSHIMA. We'll see if everything works soon enough. Better it happens on the Democrat's watch, than with an old school liberal like McCain in. A Democratic victory, will be its end.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychomike

Mike your gonging to need to do better than that. I am sure your right wing talk shows told you that we all worship the Clintons, as a progressive liberal American let me say this, it is not true. I fault Bill for what he did to Iraq but what George did is not equatable to Clinton's follies.

Bush engaged our country in an illegal war. He has squandered almost 2 trillion dollars a year on attacking and occupying Iraq.

No I wont be blind to the failures of the democratic party when it takes over the white house, unlike so many who remain blind to the horrors that the current administration has unleashed on our nation. Some of us actually utilize critical thought. That is we look beyond party loyalties and actually THINK about what is actually going on.

It is humorous that so many repubs still are bashing Bill after 7.25 years of Bush in office...get over it.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Animal

Originally posted by Animal
It is humorous that so many repubs still are bashing Bill after 7.25 years of Bush in office...get over it.

I know, ain't it ridiculous? Almost as bad as dem's still badmouthing Reagan after more than 20 years...

Originally posted by Throbber
People still think Reagen was right to label the russians as evil, and you're surprised by this?

new topics

top topics

join