It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't know

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well im new to the forums I was introduced to them by a friend. Anyways.. This is a long story and needless to say I have a lot on my mind and I can't figure any thing out right now. Maybe its more so me and my past which makes me think this way but meh.

Think about it all is my gf has started to talk to this guy who is 22 years old and she is 15... its like once a month thing but still it upsets me And now shes getting jelous that her friend is talking to this guy.. It upsets me, I tried to tell her, it didnt go to well. I just dont know what to do =(

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I am sorry no one has replied to your post before now. Saturdays are kind of slow.

A very smart, very observant family member of mine who was a divorce attorney for twenty-five years once told me that, in general, women want to be cherished and men want to be adored. When that balance is off, it usually ends up not working out.

Now, obviously based on her age, you are probably young as well so marriage is not the issue but she has clearly turned her attention elsewhere.

As a woman, I would venture to say that there is probably some other girl in your universe who does adore you...now, just let go of your girlfriend and find out what other interesting people life holds for you.

You might be afraid of losing a "good thing" but I assure you, when something is meant to be yours, there is nothing you can do to screw it up and when it's not meant to be yours, there is nothing you can do to keep it.

Good luck.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well the thing about it is, hes just a friend thats her words t hough. I trust her it just upsets me how shes jelous of her friend talking to him now. It got me thinking about all the what ifs and would she be the same if it were me... We spend most our time together. We pretty much do everything together just this other person showed up and I can't help get the feeling that my past will catch up to me. Like I said they talk about once a month maybe less for about an hour... She goes to him for her problems though and that upsets me as well. I just don't know what to make of things right now.

For once in my life I don't want to find things out by my self. I hate it for once I want help instead of taking the wrong end and making matters worse.
Thank you for your reply back but I feel as if there is no one else out there, I'm sure its my mind playing tricks on me =(. But I do want input on this.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Benihime]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Benihime]

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Benihime

I would be a bit jealous too, but I get jealous really easy. I can't say for sure what is happening without knowing the ful story, but it seems like she may have a bit of a crush on the guy. If you are the same age as her, try to find a better person. You are still young and there is no reason you shouldn't be able to play the field.

posted on Mar, 21 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Tahnk you all for your replys ._. I decided to kill this thread because I felt as if it was done with... My mind was just wondering.. I hope... But with death there is new life... Everything went well for a week or so, to well.. And givin my past it becomes hard for me to trust anyone. I cant say much because she has been lied to and cheated on as much as me.... Just would like some help with copping I really havnt the faintest clue what to do.

I'm going to start off with a little background history so no one feels like they are missing any info...
We started to go out May 5, 07 most likly the happiest day of my life. I had to sit there and suffer through watching her go out with other people until my friend got fed up with my whinning he told her how I felt and ever sense then we have been going out. First couple of days were bumpy we were newly love birds and just getting over the friend for 3 years thing. Life went on with us for over 10 months now and we've been really happy with each other or I hope... Well for the past month I've been feeling like we are drifting apart, and i know she does too. Thats why I jumped on the other guy thing... From what I've seen this is typical can't love anyone forever no? But thats just it. I love this girl alot... I have no other way to say it... I refuse to let us grow apart.. Now when ever she mentions this other guys name though I want to hit someone its upsetting me and she knows it, and I know she feels the same. She gets worried when ever I talk to another girl... SHe said she dosnt call him or talk to him on the phone anymore but I cant be sure.. Its to hard for me to trust anyone. I feel as if im not deserving of love in the least...

So I ask of the ATS people to help me... Befor I get on my knees and cry my heart out in fear of losing her.. Please help me deal with what is going on in my mind.. I can't think straight anymore.. If anyone wants more info just ask.

Edit: Now I found out after she told me she would be back and would call me in 30 min shes been talking to this OTHER guy for 2 #ing hours. This pisses me off.. She kNOWS it hurts me she knows it..... -sigh-... I told her im ok with her talking to him just going to suck it up but she got defensive and hung up on me.... I want to yell scream and punch like iwas 5 again

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Benihime]

[edit on 21-3-2008 by Benihime]

new topics

top topics

join