It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topoff 3 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Topoff 3 was an exercise carried out to assess a terrorist attack on the US, a dirty bomb in Seattle and pneunomic plague in Chicago involving thousands of fake deaths and injuries. The exercise was to test the joint working of 200 hundred different agancies and included Canada and the UK, eaxactly what their role was is not really clear. Of course the bad guy was the CIA invented Al Qaida a name that is well lodged in the minds of most Americans.

This was an exercise to see if the system would cope and to also assess the effect of imposed martial law. The point is although we expect our Goverments to put emergency measures in place there seems to be an increased frequency of such events in the US. Its as though that those who take part are being conditioned to actually expect such an event to really happen. With the bogus WOT, Goverment involvement in 9/11 and the possiblity of yet another false flag operation to continue wars but to also incarserate anyone from Muslims to so called disloyal Americans is this the real reason for these exercises.

The more people are conditioned and led to believe that they do face terrorist attacks (bogus) the easier it will be for the pre conditioned authorities to implement martial law. The spread of fear and the hysteria in the mainstream media is all giving weight for such an event to occur. When it does the constitution will go out the window, Patriot will come into full force and implementation, the right to bear ams will go with owners having to hand their guns to the authorities, restrictions on travel and witch hunts on any dissenters of the new regime.

Food supplies, medical aid, communications, fuel supplies and everything else will come under the control of FEMA. the camps that are being built would soon be full of the so called undesirables. This will be the long term plan for the continuing of foreign wars and the goal of PNAC. I read here that many say they will fight this and its possible it could result in civil war within the US. I dont know if they it would, there seems to be alot of fear and apathy and if a big enough murder spree is enacted it may just push many over the edge to think yes we do have to accept martial law.

Why is it that it has come to this situation, why is it that America has the power to destroy any country it likes but the people live in fear from attack from people in piss poor countries. How is it that a country and its people that were seen as a friend to so many has now morphed into a threat to so many.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
I can understand, and even feel the same sense of paranoia that you speak of. Many of you're ideas are sound, and I even find myself agreeing with you on many of them. However, there is another possibility here.

That possibility is that they could just be preparing for something that MIGHT happen. As we all know, the only way to get a good response out of someone on command is by training them to be prepared for it. How else shall they prepare for these possibilities?

Let me use an analogy, if I may. I'm a computer scientist, which means that I had to learn how to code in various programming languages. How does one think that I learned how to program so well? By doing it, of course!! The same could be said for these agencies, although I too harbor my own doubts.

I just wanted to throw this out there as a potential reason why these tests were done. Take from this whatever you will...

DISCLAIMER: This is MY OPINION ONLY, and should not be misconstrued as a view expressed by ATS or the AboveNetwork, LLC.

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
BORGY, yes I agree with you we do have to plan and prepare for many eventualities its logical but what I look for is the things that are missing in these scenario's. Lets take it at face value and assume that there is a real threat one would expect a conciderable amount of funding for civil defence, everything from community bunkers to pre trained and armed militia groups but none of that is happening.

There is practically no civil defence expenditure and with current events over the past several years regarding gun control it would appear that moves are being made to remove the right to bear arms. Again such actions are illogical if you really believe your going to be attacked.

I think the real scenario is that either a false flag exercise or the invasion of Iran/Syria will motivate the American Muslim population into action plus one would expect many sleeper cells to become active. Such a scenario would allow the powers that be the reason to invoke martial law and in doing so will use this pretext to round up anyone who is seen as a threat real or otherwise.

That list of persons seen as a threat is quickly approaching 1 million if the event dose occur they will have to be rounded up and put somewhere and it wont stop at 1 million. For a start the US has 6 million Muslims, then you have political activists, dissenters, anyone who's seen as unpatriotic and any person who wont cow tow to the new diktat. Maybe thats why all those camps are being built, its not so much that something may happen it will happen because the people who are running the show are working to their way laid plans.

Planning for a particular event is the perfect cover in which to carry out such an action is it not. Look at it this way who would have thought that America a shinning beacon to so many not so long ago would be smeared and tainted by torture, illegal wars, internment without trial, draconian legislation, a president who looks and sounds more like a dictator day by day the list is endless. Many will say the world has changed so we have to change well actually no its not we are still fighting like savages over land, wealth and religion just as we did millenia ago, the only thing that has changed is that technology has allowed us to kill more efficiently.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Planning for a particular event is the perfect cover in which to carry out such an action is it not. Look at it this way who would have thought that America a shinning beacon to so many not so long ago would be smeared and tainted by torture, illegal wars, internment without trial, draconian legislation, a president who looks and sounds more like a dictator day by day the list is endless. Many will say the world has changed so we have to change well actually no its not we are still fighting like savages over land, wealth and religion just as we did millenia ago, the only thing that has changed is that technology has allowed us to kill more efficiently.

Actually, George Orwell did state very much the same things in his books 1984 and Animal Farm. He was speaking out about The Establishment long before anyone even KNEW what was going on, let alone suspected anything.

This man was ahead of his time, in more ways than one. It pays to watch history, as it repeats itself.

TheBorg

[Edited for punctuation.]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by TheBorg]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Borg, its interesting though how topics such as this can attract very little attention given the gravity of the consequences of imposed martial law. Do you think Americans are switched on to this or switched off, would we really expect a response from the people given the events such as Ruby Ridge, Waco, Oklahoma and 9/11. I mean especially Waco, what other Democratic nation shoots , gasses and burns its own citizens men, women and children and filmed live.

I know there will be individuals and even groups who are aware of events to come but will the people actually respond, what would it really take to get them motivated to openly oppose Goverment actions and plans.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
I know there will be individuals and even groups who are aware of events to come but will the people actually respond, what would it really take to get them motivated to openly oppose Goverment actions and plans.

There's an old analogy that I think is very appropriate here. It's the one about the Hangman.

One day, a hangman comes into town, and sets up shop. No one pays him any mind because they think he's just trying to make a living. He begins by working with the City Council to set up hangings of the convicted criminals in town. As such, he gets paid for every successful execution he carries out.

To ensure his continued tenure with the town, he begins to randomly select people, and goes about setting them up to be hanged by the courts. Each time someone is picked to be hanged, he/she cries out in protest, but no one listens. This keeps up, until one day, there's only two people left in the town: The Hangman and someone else. That "someone else" could be you, me, or anyone. We then scream for our lives, but there's no one around to hear us, much like before, but with one major exception. The last time, there were others to come and help, but they didn't.

Why did this have to happen, you ask? Well, it didn't. The People could have stood up and made sure that the Hangman never did that again, but no, they allowed him to do what he did because it didn't involve them.

The point here is, and should ALWAYS BE that people do not pay attention to what goes on around them, unless it directly and absolutely HAS an impact on them and their lives.

What can be done to prevent this from happening, you ask? Well, coming here was a start. By coming here to ATS, we've announced that we have what it takes to "Deny Apathy", as the ATSMIX show is so fond of saying. If we can do this, and stand up to those that attempt to oppose and oppress us, we stand an overwhelming chance of winning in the war of oppression.

TheBorg

DISCLAIMER: The views expressed by TheBorg are his and his alone, and should not be misconstrued as those of the staff and management at AboveTopSecret.com, or any of it's affiliates at the AboveNetwork, LLC.

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This is a bump for some recognition. I think it merits a good looking-into. Anyone have anything else to add? I think that the recent closed session in Congress is somehow linked to this.

Anyone else agree?

TheBorg

posted on Mar, 15 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
wasn't there an exercise going on when 9-11 happened ?

if i remember correctly they were practicing a make believe scenerio the day before ? or was it the same day ?

makes you wonder what false flag op is next

top topics

join