It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"SITE R"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Adams County Is Home To Top Secret Military Facility

LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Some believe it's a whole town carved into a mountain. Others say it's the "undisclosed location" Vice President Dick Cheney was taken to after Sept. 11, 2001. Whatever it is, a top secret military facility called Site R, is located in the Susquehanna Valley.

www.thewgalchannel.com...

who

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Thats pretty cool, I wonder what you would have to do to get a job in there.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I concur Site R is very odd. I hear Cheney was on high alert while underground.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Probably just playing a little round of
"The Most Dangerous Game".

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   
sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by fortean
Adams County Is Home To Top Secret Military Facility

LIBERTY TOWNSHIP, Pa. -- Some believe it's a whole town carved into a mountain. Others say it's the "undisclosed location" Vice President Dick Cheney was taken to after Sept. 11, 2001. Whatever it is, a top secret military facility called Site R, is located in the Susquehanna Valley.

www.thewgalchannel.com...

that's like 30 min away from where I live

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Seen any strange goings on in your area UNO?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Isn't this just Ravenrock?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I've been to site-R, and several of the surounding bases including, camp david (aka site-3), site-a (ICBM silo), and site-c (communication complex equipped to survive a nuclear blast).

For site-r there are a lot of interesting things you can see from public property. For starters is the main portion of the base where you can see the front gate or drive around to the rear. You can also make out the two main tunnel enterances from a few good vantage points. In addition there is the water treatment facility which is marked by a green sign and accessed from a dirt road outside of the perimeter fence. Also spread out within a 4 mile radius are at least 3 'mounds' with access tunnels with closed blast doors and utility cables running into them (electric and fiberoptic). Each of the mounds has the same signs you see on the main gates. There is a third gate on the other side of the mountain from the main two though its said that goes to a different higher security base within the mountain complex. On the next mountain over is a "copper mine" though activity there is sporadic and probably more of a cover for the removal of debris from continued expansion.

Other sights include ponds near the mine. *cough*cooling*cough*

Also if you get a little lost driving around the area its normal. My sense of direction went haywire, later i went back with a compass and learned there is a magnetic field in the area. I traced out a semicircle so i assume it to be either a maglev type transport system or a partical collider.

**IMPORTANT INFO**
All of the above stated sights may not be related to site-r and are only civilian observations availible from public land. All above information is known by most of the locals and is therefore a statement of surrounding scenery. Nothing was stated with the intent of providing non-readily availible information or violating any laws.

Here is official info... Site-R

I will not give street names or exact locations of the water plant or the mounds as this borders too much on sensative information for me to feel comfortable with. This goes for posting or U2Us.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Quest]

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by Quest]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
wastewater treatement plant?

yeah whateva, treatment plants dont have guardhouses, i live close to about 5, i know

or maybe its radioactive shi*t they're dealing with

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
75 billion!!

Think about what you could do with that much money.

Say, maybe build a tunnel? hmmmm.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This is where Dick Cheney was taken to 9-11.
(slips away to find link)

Heres one about the site itself
www.fas.org...
notice it has NUKE in the url.....

Heres the one about Cheney
www.post-gazette.com...

[Edited on 19-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

new topics

top topics

join