It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

posts about religion on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed all the religious posts on ATS lately? Well frankly I am sick and tired of it. if you have to come here and ask for Proof if there's GOD? You are damn tard - that is nothing you have the jesus is a demon threads as well as other assorted bullcrap

I am not religious and these posts are really peeing me off, it's like the religious postings have replaced the reptilian nonsense...

I swear this site is going down the drain...

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Let me give you an example of what Pride is:

You are standing in a grocery store line. There are 5 people ahead of you. The elderly lady at the head of the line is having trouble getting her debit card to work in the machine. Meanwhile, you begin to feel this irritation rise up in you, things are not going according to your world, the world you are god of, and if you had your way, the elderly lady at the head of the line would be banished from your world.

Thank God, you are not god, for if you were god and we had to function in your world, then we can well imagine where Christians would be and, everyone else, for that matter, that kicked against your idea of how your world should function.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Ummm, no, this is the def. of pride:

Definitions of pride:

noun: unreasonable and inordinate self-esteem (personified as one of the deadly sins)
noun: the trait of being spurred on by a dislike of falling below your standards
noun: a feeling of self-respect and personal worth
noun: satisfaction with your (or another's) achievements

How does what you say have anything to do with the person above you ranting in the rant forum about, well, whatever he/she feels like ranting about?

and:

To sobolwolf:

It comes in waves my friend. You have been here on ATS long enough to know that. They come, they go. Laugh and ignore. Or not. If you do nothing is best though because otherwise it is like arguing with a carrot.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
That reptilian phase sure was funny. As for religion, it's fun to discuss but hard to prove anything for certain.

new topics

top topics

join