It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food,weapons, or land? What will the nwo grab first?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I am new here, just wondering about opinons. I have plenty of all three, just wondering how the Constitition will be eviserated first. I heard somewhere that in times of a declared "emergency", FEMA can kick down your door to see if you're hoarding. Thoughts anyone?

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I think they will grab any weapons, ammo, and if you live on a farm, they might even take your gas as well. In a way Im lucky I live in the city, but I have relatives that live on farms so I might be up crap creek without a paddle.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Well, I don't buy into the idea of the NWO as an entity which will try to make a major takeover in one fell swoop, logistically I would think that it would take massive organization and deployment to be effective against the populous as a whole.

But back on point..
What "they" want to establish is utter control of the "enemy" and my thoughts would lead me to think that it would go down like this:

Weapons:
The first thing that would have to happen is disarmament, a mandatory confiscation of firearms more than likely. It would probably start out on a minor level similar to THIS.

Food:
That is where "they" put the hurt to you, food would probably be rationed and only distributed of limited to certain areas after the infrastructure collapsed. Don't dare to think of showing up there with a gun, and if you do... it will be confiscated. See #1 for that.

Land:
In all honestly, that would be the last thing they would need to worry about. It won't be enforced as heavily as the above two. Areas of operation will be designated prior to, curfews and patrols established... anyone wishing personal survival has to agree with the above two protocols.

They could pull the imminent domain card out of the hat, come into your home and confiscate your guns, make sure you are not stockpiling food and assign you a number, or they could just drop you into a designated camp to keep you civil and docile.

Interesting paradigm,
T-9

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
TeamA: SWAT or a paramilitary organization more likely such as Blackwater will come to your house and force themselves in and take your guns all the while with their guns pointed at your head. If your less fortunate they will rough you up and/or rape your wife/daughters in front of you.

Team B will show up once they have been given the green light that you are no longer a threat and one member from Team A will stay behind to make sure you don't "act out." Team B's job will be to strip you of your medical supplies and your food. They will be deemed hazardous and only government approved GMO with the variable of X being a chemical compound processed in all government distributed rations to the "enemy" aka citizens.

After that you're #&*$ed. You'll resemble the pale, kaposi sarcoma like riddled patients from 'V For Vendetta'. Expect any rational thought, cohesion, or the will to be free to have long since abandoned you.

That's my .02

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
What is really going to hurt is limited access to...

Water.

most people can last Less than 3 days without good ol h2o

Dig your own well DEEP.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well I was going to very smartly reply weapons first as that would make it easier to take your food and land.

But after thinking about it a bit I realize it may already have been decided.

The sharp rise in food prices and the obvious commodification of water have already started. Cereal and grains are already in short supply and what do you think feeds all the food source livestock? Shortage of cereals and grains means shortage of beef, chicken and dairy as well as all shelf goods that utilize them as ingredients. Can rationing be far behind? It has already been suggested for some third world countries assisted by U.N. food programs.

It's much easier to manipulate and bully a starving and dehydrated citizenry desperate to feed their kids. They will do whatever the PTB want if it means their kids are fed, even voluntarily turn over their guns, land or other civil rights. Might even rat out their neighbors or straight up lie about them.

If guns are forcibly taken before the citzenry is weakened, it will only cause resistance and rebellion. The PTB is more likely to fascilitate, fabricate or exacerbate a food/water shortage.

[edit on 29/2/08 by kosmicjack]

apc

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Land first, and it's already begun. First the land has to be taken from its owners and placed on the market. Check your local listings for REO properties. Next "they" buy up all the land. The same thing "they" did during the Great Depression.

Weapons are being taken incrementally. If they tried to take everyones guns by force all at once, it would be a blood bath. Instead they are carving out who can and can't have guns, with the latter list growing.

top topics

join