It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton Was A Bad President

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
(very fitting name by the way)

Clinton lied to our face. Yes.I must admit, I was pretty upset w/him.I don't think the question should have been asked & I feel he could have said,"I don't see where my personal life isn't anyone's business".However, I see alot of Clinton haters attempting to take away ALL of his great things with ONE mistake. George Bush lied to us about going to war. George Bush sr.Lied when he said "READ MY LIPS,NO NEW TAXES" Reagan claims he can't remember selling arms to Iran.Nixon lied,etc.......ALL PRESIDENTS have lied.If we don't catch them, then its okay.Clinton lied about having an affair.Something every man in thsi country ahve done who have been unfaithful.I'm sure Rush & Newt lied to their wives when they cheated! C'mon Ivan, your sounding Crazy now!

Clinton & 9/11.How pathetic!Just proves what would have happened if 9/11 happened on his watch!WHICH IT DIDN'T!Clinton did all he could.When he tried to act on his sources the right wing accused him of wagging the dog.He was in a no win scenario! Read my post above about what Clinton did in 1996 to try to stop terrorism.Tenent himself even said right after 9/11 Clinton passed on information to the Bush administartion.Again I ask, WHEN DOES BUSH BEGIN TAKING RESPONISIBILTY????

DID ALL HE COULD? he had several chances to have bin laden handed to him. and looked what happened. 9/11 is all his fault!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Actually, he briefed Bush extensively on the imminent threat that Osama but Bush chose to take month long vacation at the ranch at the time while Ashcroft warned political officials not to fly on commerical airlines.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Yeah Colonel, that's a whopper.

Clinton: Oh don't tell anyone, I mean...there's this dude, Ossama Bin Laden, I kinda...well let's say I couldn't catch him...and he might be a little pissed at me.

Bush: Pissed, why?

Clinton: Uh let's just say I gave him a few free Cruises.

Bush: Ahh and so what does this have to do with me?

Clinton: Oh, nothing...but uh...don't be surprised if he holds a grudge....Oh my look at the time, I better go!

Bush: Wait!!! What do you mean hold a Grudge?

Clinton: Just don't be surprised if he tries to pull off something stupid... (trails off as car speeds away).

Bush: Pull off something stupid.......what like attack America? Well I think I'd better not call martial law just yet...

Moral: WHAT CAN BUSH HAVE DONE?

May 2001) Bush: "Dear, Americans...I'm sorry to say, but all Muslims must go, and anyone who says the word Bomb or Ossama (Americans look puzzled), must be imprisoned."

Angry Mob: BOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOO

Bush did all he can do...so I suggest you all think a little more about the real situation...not your fanciful imaginations trying to find a flaw in Bush.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:16 AM
link   
said right after 9/11 Clinton passed on plent of information about terrorism.I doubt anyone could have imagined what happened on 9/11.To blame Clinton for that is the mother of all cop outs!

Freemason, that scenario says it all(I like how you put it in script form) This is how you think.You really think on such a elementary level.Clinton=bad, Bush=Good.How do you expect to be takin'seriously with that kind of simpleton logic?

No, 9/11 WAS NOT Clinton's fault & I am thankful it didn't happen on his watch.We're finding out more & more day by day that the Saudi's are involved,yet the Saudi Royal family & the Bush's are close friends so why investigate them? Seems like the deeper sh*t Bush gets into the more they try to pull Clinton into the spotlight & draw attention away from Bush's fu*# ups! The people aren't buying it anymore! Bush has shown many that the US people had a good thing & that we miss the times Clinton gave us.Are you better off now then you were 3 years ago?

Here ya go Freemason! Nothing p#sses off a Clintonnhater more than someone proving them wrong!

www.boston.com...

[Edited on 16-7-2003 by romantico]

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Blaming any one President for 9/11 is,well silly. It was a massive failure on the part of our government. The whole government. It goes back years. Nothing was done when The Americans were held hostage in Iran. Nothing was done after the suicide bomber in Beruit,200+ Mairenes killed and not a lot was done to stop terrorism then. No president in our lifetime has done squat,to stop terrorism. Sure Clinton blew it,but so did everyone else.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 10:37 AM
link   
But, none of those presidents were on month long vacations like Dubya, hanging out on the ranch.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Colonel did you know Clinton and Hillary spent the most money travling than anyone else? Thats right about 400 + of your tax payer money went to Bill's trips around the world. And what is Hillary doing? Instead of being a Senator she is too busy sighning books.

I would'nt blame Clinton, I would blame him mainly and his administration a bit less. I mean this loser was too busy playing golf to bomb Saddam. We had a pertfect time to strike and possibly kill him,but Slick Willey was too bust playing golf.

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Actually, he briefed Bush extensively on the imminent threat that Osama but Bush chose to take month long vacation at the ranch at the time while Ashcroft warned political officials not to fly on commerical airlines.

then why didnt he grab bin laden when he was handed to clinton!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Its not that easy! What year was this? I could say the same about Bush sr.Why didn't he get Saddam when HE had the chance?I tend to cut Bush sr. some slack because I admire the fact he was following the law!(If we knew then what we know now, that would be different) Yeah, Osama was a threat & Clinton wanted him & he tried to get him.

Krazy Ivan, read this.

www.cnn.com...

Jedi, What about all the Republican Senators who have gone on book tours with their book? Obviously, she's not breaking any laws or she wouldn't be allowd to do it.Is this the best that can be dragged out about Hillary? SOUR GRAPES!Her book has made history & the Clintonn are Ripped Sh#t about this! Just wait, I'm sure Bill's book will break his wife's record!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Attention everyone, is no one else as angry at romantico for constantly dodging issues as I am?

I still am waiting for the address of the 4 issues I brought up.

In my "Executive Order" thread entitled "Clinton's worst crime" all he said in there is "FreeMason is just pissed that I keep providing him with facts and this is his desperate attempt to antagonize Clinton".

Frankly romantico's failure to provide anything but Opinions (Fans of Clinton go to book signing news article is OPINION not facts, as are "Bushsux.com" those are all OPINIONS, not facts.)

Hell romantico in his arguments has not even brought up the patriot act, one of the only faults Bush really has that can't be argued.

Romantico either you stop giving us the raz, or just leave because reading your dog crud is getting annoying.

Who cares about the Blow Job, I've never argued Clinton was a bad president because of that.

Start addressing the ISSUES....

PS. Romantico asks, "Why didn't Bush Sr. Get Saddam when he had the chance."

Glad you asked mr. "DON'T-KNOW-YOUR-HISTORY".

The United Nations demanded that Bush not remove Saddam from power, not take over Baghdad, and not support the Uprising Bush had already begun.

Because of the United Nations tens of thousands died.

And people wonder why we didn't listen to the UN today....

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If you bothered to read my thread, I said the same thing you said RE:Bush sr.not going after Saddam back in 91. I PRAISED BUSH sr. FOR THAT You dunce! READ MY POST, I DO know my history, thank you very much!READ MY POST, THIS WAY YOU WON'T SOUND LIKE SUCH A TWIT! R-E-A-D!!!!!!!

I checked the posts here & can't find these 4 issues you want me to explain.I'll explain galdly, but I know & you know you won't listen. Hell, I'm still waiting for you to address the Clinton Accomplishments.I see, I'm suppose to address the "claims" & "heresay" but you don't wish to dis-prove the actual facts that have been documented my historians,Poli Sci.professors,& others under the US's National Archives! Good one! WE"RE ALL IGNORANT but Freemason.He has the inside scoop.

FM, Newsflash:THERE ARE 2 SIDES TO EVERY STORY!!!!

I will however share a story for you from MSGOP,...I mean MSNRC/BSNBC...I mean, MSNBC. Hope you like!

AFRICA NOTEBOOK: Ghost's of Clinton haunt Bush Africa Tour.

Entebbe,Uganda,July 11- President Bush is thousands of miles away from Washington,yet even here,he can not escape the long shadow of his predecessor.

A room at the Imperial Botanical Beach Hotel here along the shores of Lake Victoria was renamed the Clionton Imperial Suite after President Clinton stayed in it on a visit to Uganda during his 1998 tour of Sub-Saharan Africa.

Reporters who accompanied Bush to the hotel Friday for his private meeting with Uganda's president Yoeri Museveni & tour of an AIDS support center filed their stories & sound bites from the nearby Clinton Pavillion.

And after Bush lands in Nigeria late Friday,the final stop on the five day tour of sub Saharan Africa,his black limousine & the rest of his motorcade will whiz down Bill Clinton highway en route to the hotel where he is to spend the night.

Bush's tour of Africa took him to four of the same countries President Clinton visited in 1998,making comparisons inevitable along the way.

Bush packed meetings with a dozen Africans heads of state,tours of clinics & businesses & minimal sightseeing into a tight schedule that took him to five countries in the western,southern,& eartern regions of sub-Saharan Africa.

Clinton visited six countries in 11 days.Where Bush took an hour Thursday to drive throu a nature reserve in search of elephants,cheetahs,&warthoigs, Clinton spent two days on safari.

Secretary of stae Colin Powell dismissed questions about stylistic differences between the two trips by saying,"We're not here for style".

Bush has put before the people of Africa a soolid agenda addressing aid & trade,investment & AIDS,Powell said in response to questions at a briefing on Thursday.

"And so I think that,as the people of Africa examine the results of this trip,but more importantly as they see the programs that we are putting in place & start to benefit from these programs,if there is any suggestion of not enough style,it will come"he said.

My point is, Africa LOVES Bill Clinton. They recognize his many,many efforts & see how much of a humanitarian he is.Pavillions named after him, streets, & hotel suites is a pretty big honor! Not to mention, in Ireland(where Clinton just bought an apartment)they have a huge staue there in honor of him & his efforts he made to Northern Ireland,.....but please go on Freemason telling yourself that this man who is honored worldwide is a monster!Some may actually believe your wild tales & urban legends,after all this is a conspiracy web site!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:44 PM
link   
During G. W. Bush's campaign 2000 he often promised to restore honor and dignity to the White House. To change the tone in Washington. To give the people their money back. To avoid nation building. To be a humble world super power.

Without going into the obvious which is that Bush Jr. has accomplished exactly the opposite of these campaign promises, how is it this man still enjoys a watered-down 60% approval rating? (Complicit media, duh!)

But more importantly, just how did the canard that America needed honor and dignity restored to the White House get started? ( get the Conservatives 1950's sensibilities all a flutter!)

Remember 2000?

The United States of America was the most respected and honored country on the planet. America was prosperous with a sizable surplus and solid employment. America had it's lowest crime rate in years. America was not at war with anyone. The US dollar was king. Other nations with problems sought US diplomacy.

Look at America now.

Pre-emptive wars resulting in quagmires in Afghanistan and Iraq orchestrated by lies, with more to come. Record deficits. Record unemployment. A declining dollar. And the alienation of long time traditional allies.

Republicans have controlled both Houses since 1994, so the only difference between the good times then and now is the Bush admistration who assumed power under questionable circumstances in 2001.

Restore honor and dignity to the White House, my word. Not one other single country complained about Bill Clinton trying to conceal the fact he had a harmless consenual encounter. In fact, they resented the fact he was hounded relentlessly about a very private situation. Nothing he did lost a single life or cost a single penny to the American taxpayer. He was and still is respected enormously world wide.

George W. Bush on the other hand, is resented, hated even by people around the world. The fact that he could only assemble, rather rent for a price, a few countries for his coalition against Iraq speaks volumes.

The honor and dignity of the White House was doing quite well until George W. Bush came along.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Those were the days, huh. We had the world on a string then, sitting on a rainbow...... (sigh)

[Edited on 17-7-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Let's get some qualifiers out there for these types of discussion:

- Lived through at least 6 to 8 presidential terms
- Don't live at home
- Have a job at adult wages & responsibility

Otherwise, can the youth of America please get off line & earn your scars like the rest of us....then maybe your opinions can stop being rehashed statements from entertainers like Bill O'Reilly.
And that's to all, whatever your perceived political stripe might be.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
During G. W. Bush's campaign 2000 he often promised to restore honor and dignity to the White House. To change the tone in Washington. To give the people their money back. To avoid nation building. To be a humble world super power.

Without going into the obvious which is that Bush Jr. has accomplished exactly the opposite of these campaign promises, how is it this man still enjoys a watered-down 60% approval rating? (Complicit media, duh!)

But more importantly, just how did the canard that America needed honor and dignity restored to the White House get started? ( get the Conservatives 1950's sensibilities all a flutter!)

Remember 2000?

The United States of America was the most respected and honored country on the planet. America was prosperous with a sizable surplus and solid employment. America had it's lowest crime rate in years. America was not at war with anyone. The US dollar was king. Other nations with problems sought US diplomacy.

Look at America now.

Pre-emptive wars resulting in quagmires in Afghanistan and Iraq orchestrated by lies, with more to come. Record deficits. Record unemployment. A declining dollar. And the alienation of long time traditional allies.

Republicans have controlled both Houses since 1994, so the only difference between the good times then and now is the Bush admistration who assumed power under questionable circumstances in 2001.

Restore honor and dignity to the White House, my word. Not one other single country complained about Bill Clinton trying to conceal the fact he had a harmless consenual encounter. In fact, they resented the fact he was hounded relentlessly about a very private situation. Nothing he did lost a single life or cost a single penny to the American taxpayer. He was and still is respected enormously world wide.

George W. Bush on the other hand, is resented, hated even by people around the world. The fact that he could only assemble, rather rent for a price, a few countries for his coalition against Iraq speaks volumes.

The honor and dignity of the White House was doing quite well until George W. Bush came along.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I ordered one of these & I have had more comliments on it than any other shirt!

www.cafeshops.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by romantico
I ordered one of these & I have had more comliments on it than any other shirt!

www.cafeshops.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm sure I'll be asked about. Thought about buying a few extras as give aways!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's funny that romantico argued that Bill Clinton was a better leader because he spent more time in Africa "Safariing" than he did actually meeting Africans.

Bravo Clinton, yet another way to come out of the toilet sparkling!

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What Africans & pretty much the entire world saw in Clinton was a man who was fascinated by other cultures.Intrigued by their history & their way of Life. Bush on the otherhand has his hand down his pants asking Uncle Dick, "Are we done yet?Are we done yet?" Bush has no interest in other cultures.If it doesn't have anything to do w/Bush, he ain't interested!

But read into it what you like FM. Its obvious you see what you only wish to see & are blind to all other facts!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join