It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

water crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
living in australia we hear it everyday. but if we are running out of water then how can so many softdrink companies and bottled water companies keep making their products and still be in business? water is a bit more important then softdrink i would think and they use heaps of it and how many new bottle water companies do you see every second month?, how many shoping markets and corner store delis are there, heaps, they all stock softdrinks everywhere in the world and bottled water and they are doing it everyday, how could we be having a shortage of water. if we are then shouldnt these companies take a break, we know they wouldnt though

"im so dehydrated, we have no water. pass me a coke"

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Have often wondered the same thing. I say let them close down the soft drink factories. But if this suggestion leads to the James Boag brewery to close down I'm coming for you onesockon!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
what are you talking about man...
the earth is 70% water i dont see any crisis.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
i realise that but you live in Slovakia. the people who live in australia will know what im talking about. now we have water restrictions and everything else because our government tells us that water is running out but i cant see how

top topics

join