It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary's going to wipe the floor with Obama tonight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
With the debate only half an hour away, I think Hillary is going to pull her claws out and go for the jugular.

I think she's going to tear up Obama tonight because Obama has yet to stoop to her level of negativity. If Obama would lower his standards just a bit, I think it'd be like a prize fight, but the only thing I see happening is Hillary saying anything and everything to win.

Any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
dosetn this belong in the ATS predictions board? Just kidding. Personally I thin Hillary going negitive is going to bring her down. People tend to be against negativity. But then again this is MHO.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Ha!

Hillary got caught in a lie right off the bat!

Good start, now I just wish she would shut up once in awhile, and quit bringing up Obama in questions directed towards her about her.

Interesting debate so far though...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Ha!

Hillary got caught in a lie right off the bat!

Good start, now I just wish she would shut up once in awhile, and quit bringing up Obama in questions directed towards her about her.

Interesting debate so far though...

While I don't think these debates are quite Obama's strong point, he did do well last night.

Hilary seemed to want to defy the moderators and talk about whatever she wanted, for as long as she wanted, irrespective of the MODS...for example, the first 15 minutes of the debate was all Health care, and Hilary would not let goo of the issue....5 minutes would have been enough.

Bottom line is that after next Tuesday she will need to relent and drop out of the race!

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by realmatrix

Yeah, I agree with you. Obama did better than I expected and Hillary made herself look like an ass more than she made Obama look like one last night, despite attempt after attempt.

And I just keep hearing more and more about it being near impossible for Hillary to win, so things are looking good thus far...

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I found her reaction to Obama saying he denounces Farakhan's beliefs to be hilarious.

After answering the question in, what I considered to be satisfactory, Hillary jumps in without being asked and says basically 'Oh yeah, well I totally rejected it'.

What, is she an insecure teenager who likes to brag about herself whenever she can? 'Oh yeah, well I did this one time'.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Any thoughts?

Sure. Since you asked.

Obama has yet to stoop to her level of negativity....

Actually, he has yet to RAISE himself up to her level of experience and ability to do the job of POTUS.

She understands the world situation and how to deal with it. He doesn't.
She understand economics much better than he does.
She can do the job - from day one. He can't.

I found her reaction to Obama saying he denounces Farakhan's beliefs to be hilarious.

Actually, I found Obama denouncing Farakhan's beliefs to be hilarious.
www.youtube.com...
Obama, and that 'church' of his, believe in Farakhans whacked message ... all the way to their very souls.

There .. since you asked for comments... you got 'em.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Ha! Seriously thanks for the comments, but you are very mistaken.

He was asked about his pastor approving of Farakhan in the debate, did you see it?

His pastor is friends with Farakhan, and he really likes him, so to make it seem as Obama believes the same way because his pastor does is ridiculous.

And here's some reading material for you and your skewed views on Obama's and Hillary's experience:

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Hillary's Experience a Lie

Read those and then tell me the same thing about Hillary's experience. It's a ridiculous lie, and Obama has much more legislative experience anyhow.

Don't fall for the media hype.

Right off the bat we can all see that Clinton has 8 years of experience as a legislator, while Obama has 12 years of experience. So Obama has 4 more years of Legislative/Elected Official experience than Clinton.

RECOMMENDED READING: doubledemon.newsvine.com...

So, any more thoughts at all?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i personally don't support someone that resorts to badmouthing others. i don't buy products from companies that do this, and i won't vote for a candidate that does it. if someone has a good idea then put it out there. don't instead tell us how bad the other guys are.

i think it's unprofessional and i don't need someone with an attitude problem running out country. obama may or may not have less experience, but he hasn't pissed me off yet.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by an0maly33]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hilary has already exposed herself for the type of mentality she carries on her shoulder. The more people hear her speak, the more people will reject her, she is a hype. As far as Obama goes, please, get serious.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by RexxCrow

As far as Obama goes, please, get serious

I'm afraid I don't know what you mean here.

Could you please elaborate?

top topics

join