It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Definative Evidence of Nibiru

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Nibiru...why is this generation so desperate to find their excitement in tales of the end-times, now thats a question that has always aroused my interest.

If there needs to be a cause lets look closer to home......war, or the LHC, or a pandemic, hell boredom would be more feasable than Nibiru.

Respects

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Unfortunately, embracing a Christian mentality or philosophy severely handicaps your ability to fully comprehend the significance of Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The best information concerning a "nibiru" type object, passed on by the true keepers of knowledge, the indigenous peoples, in this case the Hopi is concerning the blue star or Kachina. Its appearance would signal the end time, and in their belief bring forth the new era, with the destruction of the old. An incoming small dwarf sun could look blue from what I've read online, due to its speed and the conditions surrounding it.

Why do people love to cite ancient cultures and "indigenous peoples" for their "secret knowledge" and astronomical data as some sort of hidden knowledge yet ignore all of the other completely nonsensical things these same cultures used to explain everyday life.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
The best information concerning a "nibiru" type object, passed on by the true keepers of knowledge, the indigenous peoples, in this case the Hopi is concerning the blue star or Kachina. Its appearance would signal the end time, and in their belief bring forth the new era, with the destruction of the old. An incoming small dwarf sun could look blue from what I've read online, due to its speed and the conditions surrounding it.

Why do people love to cite ancient cultures and "indigenous peoples" for their "secret knowledge" and astronomical data as some sort of hidden knowledge yet ignore all of the other completely nonsensical things these same cultures used to explain everyday life.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWeasel

Hmm.. Than why do they have multimillion dollar telescope at the south pole for ? What else is SO important that they have to be looking at ? There are observatories, and telescopic satelites peppering our planet already .. Why this expensive device.. at the most unwelcome part of our globe ?
I'm just sayin ..

Zeta

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Although the idea of planet X sounds crazy and impossible, the idea has taken hold, simply because the world governments have such a long history of lying to their citizens. As a result, people always tend to think the worst. If nothing else, they believe a natural disaster is about to occur over the next three years, which will have a negative affect on Earth. At the most extreme are those who believe a race of giants are coming back to enslave us.

Right now, the worst thing we have to face is the possibility of a world wide depression. We need to think about how to survive the toughest financial times we've ever faced. That's a real threat and it's happening, right now.

As for Nibiru and the Annunaki, who knows for sure? We, as a species, have not lived long enough to know anything. The life spans of humans and our civilizations haven't been around long enough to witness long term changes in our planet. As a result, we have to comb through the geological records to discover what's happened in our past.

When Cortez interviewed Montezuma, he asked who had built the great monuments and buildings of Mexico City. Montezuma responded that he and his people had not built the monuments or the buildings and added "they were here when we came." In other words, the Aztecs were simply interlopers who wandered into the empty city and assumed residence. They even began to copy the violent practice of human sacrifice, as depicted on the monuments.

The beginning of all knowledge is to admit that we don't know. Of course, knowledge has to be backed up by evidence, which, for now, does not exists concerning Nibiru. If evidence does exists, our goverments are doing a good job of hiding the truth.

I do find it intersting that the Dutch government and people are taking this "threat" seriously and are preparing for a serious celestial event in 2012.

My advice is to keep an open mind and be prepared for any disaster. Keeping it real, people better be prepared to defend their homes from wandering gangs with nothing better to do than break into their homes and take what they want, including your lives, women and possessions. The coming depression is real and it's going to bring out the worst in people, not the best. The dollar will be worthless, as will all other currency. Food will be scarce, unless you grow it yourself. The only people who will fare well throughout these coming troubled times will be those who never gave up agriculture, such as the Amish. But, sadly, they will perish because they do not know how to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i'm not saying i believe, i'm saying i'm interested in the nibiru idea.
i've seen lots on youtube, mostly crap but some were very gripping.
the idea i most liked was that in our solar systems earlier years a large planet colided with another, the planet cracked in two and half became the asteroid belt and the other earth. and the mayans didn't say the planet will collide in 2012 but that it or it's debris will pass close to our orbital path around 2012. a period of time of allignments not a specific date. i know its far fetched considering mars is between us and the belt but all very interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/64a0318dce55.jpg[/atsimg]

case closed "slam dunk" thank you - photographic evidence in the bag...ch-ching...
...time for a few of the nay-sayers who ridiculed the existence of Niribu to eat a bit of humble humble pie I think...
This photo proves once & for all - irrefutably - that Nibiru is VERY REAL & not just utter b*ll*cks... also it proves that it's quite close as well...

OK - joking aside, I personally don't really believe in Nibiru being any real threat to planet earth, this opinion is based mostly upon weighing up all the evidence & the arguments on both sides & coming to the conclusion that it CLEARLY DOES NOT EXIST...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Hey there all ,I read Terry Pratchett's "The Light Fantastic" a good few years ago ,at the time was a good read nothing sinister,but recently I have been reading stuff from Zecharia Sitchin about the Sumerian clay tablets, Anunnaki,Nibiru(planet of the crossing) etc, and I am busy with a book by Michael Tellinger called "Slave species of god" which is also very interesting reading, then I realized that in "The Light Fantastic" Terry Pratchett talks about a big red star that threatens the Discworld people star to panic and form a cult that are called the star people and they run around painting big red crosses on their doors and buildings ,but in the book it turns out that the star is all about rebirth and not destruction ,maybe Mr Pratchett knows something we don't, anyway I thought there were some interesting parallels between the story in The Light Fantastic and current literature on the subject today.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join