It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence of earth hit by time jumps. Will they increase until 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Readers may be aware of my previous reports regarding fairly well- timed, complex pulses of X-rays from our Sun. On February 22, 2008 I examined the timing relationship between X-ray, electron and magnetic activities as observed by NOAA satellites. Some very interesting facts came to light as a result of doing so.

Why do these energy levels suddenly freeze and then start varying again? It's not likely to be the result of the "Solar Heartbeat" which is known to have a 16 month cycle. Perhaps one answer is that a time jump took place. During a time jump, it may be that everything freezes at whatever energy level it's at during the jump. Perhaps this isn't just a phenomenon of the Earth jumping. Maybe this jump involves our entire Solar system, or perhaps the entire galaxy or universe. Astronomers would most likely just laugh at this idea ­ but then they also laughed at Galileo and many others like him, too.

Source: www.rense.com...

Time jumps could explain some of the phenomena we see with world weather and unexplained repeats of events in real life. The question is ­ will these jumps continue and if so, will they get reduce in magnitude or become worse?

Is this another piece of the puzzle to the Mayan theory of time as we know it will vanish 2012? Your thoughts are appreciated.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
i hear ya man, mr mckenna predicted this oooo so well, hence my name

join