It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] We Are The Aliens!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I view the Theory of Panspermia as being highly likely. So, if the cosmos are indeed teeming with life, it would not be a far jump to reasonably assume that some life takes on intelligent form we would be familiar with, beyond microscopic life. Even humanoid forms.

So, then you must consider that in the vastness of the known universe, intelligent humaniod life may have existed long before man inhabited Earth. With that, we must consider evolution on a macro scale. Not just the evolution of life here on Earth which is really just the blink of an eye in the overall scheme of things, but the evolution of life itself throughout the universe. There are probably beings out there that have been around for so long, that we cannot even comprehend their intelligence. True gods for all intents and purposes. We think of ourselves as supreme beings of our domain, but we are probably not much more than galactic rodents. In between us and the "gods" are likely a multitude of lifeforms with incalculable differences, and shocking similarities.

Now think about this. What if the pattern of evolotion here on Earth is repeated throughout the universe. What if all life evolves along similar patterns, when under similar conditions? Would it not be possible for human life to evolve independently on another Earth-like planet?

Now consider this. Is it not possible for human life to evolve to reach different heights, at different times? Say for example, that we are being visited by what we call "Grays." Is it not possible that they were once human as we are, but have evolved for millions of years. And that we too will one day take on the same form?

Now throw all of that around this way and that making a cosmic life-soup, and interpret it however you like. But now, let's zero back in to our star system. It is safe to assume that humans will have the capability to leave Earth and colonize other bodies in space in the next few hundred years, maybe less. Would it not then be possible, that humans reached that stage once before, but perhaps not here on Earth? In evolutionary terms we have not changed very much physically in the past hundred-thousand years or so. Yet look at all we have done just in the past few thousand. From the stone-age to the Moon.

What if we ARE the missing link? What if we have already done all this once before. What if we really did once inhabit Mars, destroyed our planet, and moved on to our next-door neighbor who was teeming with life?

Just some uninhibited thoughts for you all to enjoy.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
When I was a child I noticed that birds. animals. etc, were all co-exsisting with each other in harmony untill you try to uproach them then they all depart urgently ( in most cases). Why are they so afraid of us? Are we not earthlings to them aswell?

lol Dogs, cats, and other bigger animals tend to get the same reaction from birds as well. Maybe they are aliens as well.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jickler

'

Very true. Stuff life this has always sounded like conjecture passed off as facts if you ask me. But all well.

posted on Feb, 27 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

GREAT video! Thanks for sharing!

[Mod Note]

Warnings for one-line or short responses

One Line or less Responses or "me too" atta-boy comments contribute nothing to the discussion. These include rows of smilies, "you're wrong", or other similar short responses.

[edit on 27/2/2008 by Sauron]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join