It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[video] We Are The Aliens!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
If scientists had to come up with a completely crazy theory about where humans came from, what would it be? How about... we are all decended from ALIENS. Its an astonishing claim but scientist are seriously looking into this.

Google Video Link

When I was a child I noticed that birds. animals. etc, were all co-exsisting with each other in harmony untill you try to uproach them then they all depart urgently ( in most cases). Why are they so afraid of us? Are we not earthlings to them aswell?

Animals most likely view us as super freaky Aliens that do not belong on their planet. They probaly decsribe us as we describe aliens or evil Gods that shake the earth and darken the skies. We slaughter them for game and food and destroy their homes and habitats almost indescriminatly. Then we slaughter ourselves.

We are the aliens and evil ones at that.

I also believe all the UFO's people are seeing are all man made. No doubt about it.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by IvanZana]

Mod Edit: cap title

[edit on 2/25/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Here is a documentary about real earthlings.

Look in the eyes.

Warning, Graphic Violence. Do not watch if your squimish.

Google Video Link

I am ashamed.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
i am about to watch the vid but the question you posed is simple nature,
animals have a natural fear of us that has been breed into them for centuries.

much like most animals have a natural fear of snakes, many fear us but not all even some wild animals seem to be attracted to us. just as some are attracted to snakes..

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Great video. There's always a new twist in the puzzle. But this could go very very far indeed.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
LOOK AT MY NAME!!!!
Look at the phrase below my post!

I thought it was obvious!

Of course we are aliens!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The Ultimate Hybrid for alien creation, now for the 'Ultimate Hybrid' through human creation, would be every race mating together to create the form of all species in one form, Earth which is programmed into humanity. The Ultimate Alien Human Hybrid.

The Ultimate Earthling. They want a mixture of all genetic imprints from (every race) to be in one child or being.

That is the end of evolution itself. A new creation for man.

One way is to either incarnate into every race there is here on Earth, which takes awhile or just have a total blending of all Earths races to free the people of Earth.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by menguard]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
When I was a child I noticed that birds. animals. etc, were all co-exsisting with each other in harmony untill you try to uproach them then they all depart urgently ( in most cases). Why are they so afraid of us? Are we not earthlings to them aswell?

Animals most likely view us as super freaky Aliens that do not belong on their planet. They probaly decsribe us as we describe aliens or evil Gods that shake the earth and darken the skies. We slaughter them for game and food and destroy their homes and habitats almost indescriminatly. Then we slaughter ourselves.

We are the aliens and evil ones at that.

I also believe all the UFO's people are seeing are all man made. No doubt about it.

That video is simply a theory. Unless you can go back in time and observe the actual evolution of humans throughout thousands of years, this theory cannot be proven. The origins of life remains a mystery.

Animals are scared of what can be harmful to them. They are not only scared of humans but other animals as well. Many animals are carnivores. It's only natural that they fear us.

Please do not preach us of what you determined is "fact" based on your simple, non-elaborate observations.

Also if you believe ALL UFOs are man-made, please provide some rational behind your thinking. "No doubt about it" does not convince anyone.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IvanZana

I fail to see how this documentary makes us descended from 'ALIENS' in the context you would have us beleive. Please clarify. In your postings on this thread do you imply we are 'ALIENS', I.E not from Earth, because of what we do to the animal/bird inhabitants of this planet?. or do you infer that we 'must' be not of this Earth because we kill without reason, the inhabitants of this Planet?.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I am in the middle of watching the documentary and I find it intriguing, kudos on posting a video worthy of note. However, I really don't see where you are going with your post OP. It is a tad bit confusing, are you saying we're alien based on how we alienate and abuse our animal earthling brothers? I'm not getting the connection, though what we do to animals can be deplorable, why do I get the feeling that this is the beginning of some PETA rant disguised as a discussion on alien life and human origins.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is a very very interesting video.
Great post starred and flagged!

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ALL 22 OF OUR GENES ARE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL

NOT ONE FROM EARTH...

Cleary we are from aliens. People are too ignorant or focused on religion to really think about life as universal instead of just earthly.

This isn't really news to me but hats off to you for a great topic.

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hate to rain on your parade here guys.
The theory they are talking about is the Panspermia Theory.
That the basis of all life came from microorganisms came to this planet from space and took over and eventually became us.
NOT JUST HUMANS. ALL ANIMALS.

Panspermia (Gk. πάς/πάν (pas/pan, all) σπέρμα (sperma, seed)) is the hypothesis that "seeds" of life exist already all over the Universe, that life on Earth may have originated through these "seeds", and that they may deliver or have delivered life to other habitable bodies.

Here is an interesting read: Panspermia Theory @ Wikipedia

And this is a blaring example of where objectivity is needed to be applied.

[edit on 25-2-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Feb, 25 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow, Nice video! Well made and they present the arguments well.

I love the idea of panspermia, life riding on the backs of metros.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by martianvirus]

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by martianvirus
Wow, Nice video! Well made and they present the arguments well.

I love the idea of panspermia, life riding on the backs of metros.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by martianvirus]

How does a Metro travel through space without a road for the wheels to grip?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by malcr

It's kinda like the Winnabego from "Spaceballs" =)

Love that movie.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PimpyMcgibbins
ALL 22 OF OUR GENES ARE EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL

NOT ONE FROM EARTH...

Cleary we are from aliens. People are too ignorant or focused on religion to really think about life as universal instead of just earthly.

This isn't really news to me but hats off to you for a great topic.

Tell that to the apes........oh unless all the apes are extra terrestrial as well.

I have to say that I am open to the idea of some extra terrestrial "monkeying" (sorry) in the past. Find a planet with some intelligent apes, fiddle with the DNA and make them complient as a slave race that can breed like proverbial rabbits. Easily programmed for mundane tasks (i.e. hypnotised). Can be programmed as complete automotons if needed (i.e. brainwashed). Easily controlled with sex and/or drugs and/or fear of god. Oops they tweaked the intelligence too much and some don't fall for the promise of endless sex and drugs or fear of god....rebellion.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
If one thinks about it....God does not exist, he just a fragment of a man imagination ( my ponit of view), then who or what created life on Earth?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
the animals video is really sick.....i feel bad and ill but glad that I watched it....it will make me think twice when buying clothes and eating meat.....

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

The only thing I don't like about this Panspermia Theory is that they are moving away from the posiblity that life started some how here on earth.

If earth was truely seeded. once upon a time that seed had to start/begin somewhere.

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
what would a hybred via sex, no technological manipulation, just good old sex between an alien(gray) and say oh a chimp?

After quite a few have been impregnated, allow the offspring( assuming realativly issolated) to reproduce for generations until the DNA has stabalized.

The answer might just be in the bathroom mirror.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join