It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS future

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This will probably like go against the grain however i have been frequenting this site for 4 years but only recently joined due to personal issues.

I would like to propose a yearly membership fee of £10.00

this fee will allow access to all forum boards and will make all memebrs equal in the information.

I reccomend that we keep the same moderators and the same format.

Under the freedom of information act i cant see why we as members shouldn't be allowed to pay for extra content.

obviously im going to gain people against this notion however i feel that no person has the right to with hold anything!

No offense is meant by this..

And as people died for me to be able to speak my mind i feel that it is my duty to fore fill there intentions.

Please help me make this a fair forum and help me make this forum a place were democracy actual works

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I don't want to pay for ATS.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What information are you on about exactly?? Nothing is witheld from anyone on ATS you can view all that there is to see on here!!

Dont give the 3 Amigos ideas either. Im sure Simon already has a Lambourgini and Skeptic has an in office 50 foot long salt water aquarium so leave them be. They are happy

And if it was as you say why the heck would you PAY for something under the freedom of information act. Its free information so like err .... Just take it...FOR FREE.

[edit on 24-2-2008 by thesaint]

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i dont want to levels of information!

why do we have to have information and threads available to the few

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No need. Everyone gets ATS' ALL for free. Nothing more to be had, thus no need for a fee.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret.com will never ask for an annual fee for it's membership. This issue has come up in the past, and the Amigos have always made it crystal clear that this will always be a free service.

Further comments on this matter can be made to the thread linked below.

• ATS, BTS, What would you like to see in the future?

Closing thread...

• top topics

join