It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Dna Cloud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Ok please check this contrail from something Cought on Pics by multiple people in lycoming county pa, 2/22/08 here is a link to the website www.wnep.com and click on the the vid that says neighborhood news network vid for 2/22/08 and watch the vid Weird it looks lie a double helix, i know of nothing that makes a cloud look like that
?

[edit on 23-2-2008 by semperfi221]

[edit on 23-2-2008 by semperfi221]

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Some ill winds or humidty must have created that cloud

I wont presume to know how to explain that, but having seen some many pictures of strange clouds together with the narrator not making a big deal of it makes me think "wow, beautiful" rather than wondering which object made it...

Has any of you guys seen something like that before? I would love to find out what kind of conditions can whip up a cloud like that.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfi221

There's a member, OzWeatherman, who's an expert on this stuff (i'm not at all).
Pheraps, a Funnel cloud ?
Examples

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Looks alot like a funnel cloud, even the way the wind seems to be blowing it, Not to mention we here on the eastcoast an me about 20 mins from PA line, Have been having Hot Spring days mixed with Cold Snowy ones would make sense for this funnel cloud to be here, seeing how there was a High Pressure system underneath us and this huge Low System casuing that snow...

Could be a Funnel cloud, Sure has its characteristics.

top topics

join