It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain is out of his gourd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
If this guy gets into office, I do not know what I am going to do. I will seriously have to consider a big move somewhere else. After comments like these, I don't know how anyone can even push the lever for him.

Presumptive Republican nominee John McCain Friday said he hoped Fidel Castro's resignation would be followed by his speedy demise, and rapped Democrat Barack Obama for offering talks with Cuba's next leader.
"Fidel Castro announced that he would not remain as president -- whatever that means," McCain said in Indianapolis.
"And I hope that he has the opportunity to meet Karl Marx very soon.

His motto is clearly shoot first ask questions later. He is the last person this country needs making decisions for us. Be afraid.....be very afraid.

edit to add link.......Fidel meets Marx soon

[edit on 2/22/2008 by palehorse23]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Pale you forgot to post a link.
Anyway I don't rate McCain electability at all. His own party core supporter base hates him which surely must spell his doom .

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xpert11

Sorry about that. I can't remember if that is exactly where I first read it, but the story is reported at many sites including Reuters. I have been reading a lot of sites tonight, hard to remember exactly where.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I hope the people dismiss this subservient old man before he builds any real credibility on account of becoming our next president. I have no respect for a man that brings into discussion his own torture and in the next breath propagates and supports our own country's use of it. He performs as he is told to, which as we've seen the last 8 years can do us nothing but a tremendous amount of harm. I don't think our country can afford another puppet.

new topics

top topics

join