It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unidentified Disc Near Dulce on Google Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
While "flying" over the Archuleta Plateau on google earth I spotted an unusual disk shaped object. It is about 20 ft across and may be floating a few feet off the ground, based on the shadowing. Check it out from various heights and angles.

Coordinates are 37 06'33.05N 106 59'47.10W Start at about 8500 ft (eye altitude 17126 ft). Heres a snapshot.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
All I can see is a sketch of Bruce Willis. However it would make sense that you would see an object like that there. There is said to be an underground Alien Base in Dulce.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Wait wait... is Bruce Willis a reticulian? Is he part of the conspiracy? Maybe he's the Gray's God.

Sorry, same here, only Bruce Willis on that link. BTW, Die Hard 4 sucks

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Well... in so many words you could call Willis' head a disc with the lack of hair by now.
If he's sweating you could even call it shining, hehe.

;P

Sry... link wrong or thread a joke

[edit on 22/2/08 by flice]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
At the coordinates provided by the OP i see nothing but trees, but i may be wrong

[edit on 22/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Dang that Bruce Willis! Dang him all to heck! I knew that man was up to something! Now hes the ringleader of a Dulce/Alien conspiracy cover up!

When will it all end Bruce Willis? WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END?

oh wait, um, uh, sorry everyone.

I am getting Google Earth now, I don't think I have seen any kind of disk around the Dulce base site before. But Ill check it out. who knows it might be a UFO caught on pictures without it being fixed by the government.

That would be cool to find.

Dang you Bruce Willis! We will find out the truth to spite your efforts!

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Ok forget Bruce, the Flickr pics were just posted and should show up.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You wont see the image in Google Maps! Use Google Earth

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HotelRomeo

Pheraps i'm missing something, but on GE i see the same thing:

could you please confirm the coordinates?

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sorry I fat fingered the coordinates they should be:

37 00 33.07N
106 59 47.17W

Thanks for sticking with this.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk anything here, but be advised that around Dulce there is an enormous oil and natural gas industry. They use all sorts of shapes for storage of the petroleum products extracted from underground.

I live quite close and have flown over the area manytimes. I can see how storage tanks could be mistaken for UFO's.

But then again, perhaps they are hiding in plain site.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by HotelRomeo

I still only see trees and a dirt road on Google Earth near the new coordinates you posted.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Hmm... could be wrong, but I don't think that's any sort of storage tank... not for oil/LNG, anyway (no visible infrastructure). At the same time, I don't think it's a UFO. What is that line it's sitting next to- a creek bed? Trail? Maybe it's rainwater storage or something.

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
@OP

Looks like a foo fighter, it has the curves on either side of the half saucer coming to a point. You really think they just left it in the dirt and forgot tho

?
Joe

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Joe, it doesnt have to be a permanent structure to show up on google earth. Aircraft are often caught in flight as well. So no I dont think "they" left a disc lying in the dirt. Could it be a vent for an underground facility? Apparently there are rumors of these in the area.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Joe, it doesnt have to be a permanent structure to show up on google earth. Aircraft are often caught in flight as well. So no I dont think "they" left a disc lying in the dirt. But could it be a vent for an underground facility? Apparently there are rumors of these in the area.

top topics

join