It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicting a Pandemic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Predicting a Pandemic

www.usnews.com

During the past three decades, researchers have spent billions of dollars trying to detect and predict the seemingly random emergence of dozens of infectious pandemics. The cost to businesses caused by SARS alone is estimated to be between $50 billion and $100 billion. Now, a team of British and U.S. scientists say they can predict for the first time where the next major pandemic disease like HIV/AIDS or SARS could occur.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
newsfromrussia.com
www.time.com

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have not really looked into this subject... some of you may find it interesting...

also check this link for the map they are talking about...
www.usnews.com...

www.usnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StoneGarden

Hey Stone. I am an avid vaccine, pandemic, big pharmacy poster. It is a huge conspiracy that is purped by these drug companies and the government as I see it. Check out this thread that is related to these "pandemics".
superbugs

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I know, I saw a report on this from CNN tonight... Kinda spooky, but it's all about the research...
Just think, these super bugs... *shivers*..+.. *scratches* are the problems of the future... In the (whatever the heck you call that thing at the bottom of the CNN channel) the ticker? It was talking about a "complete overhaul" of the flu vaccine to help fight these super bugs....
Crazy! I have never had a flu vaccine shot... and all I get, are the typical colds...

new topics

top topics

join