It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pro NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
"power currupts, absolute power currupts absolutely."

and lets look at the closest thing there has been to a NWO....In my opinion, it is comunism, which as we know, didnt turn out too well. Now imagine if it hadn't been a single country, but the whole world! There would be widespread poverty, instead of having places like the US and Europe having money.

Yes, in theory with the right leader it is a great idea, but practically speaking it is doomed to fail.

Also, I am very very content with my life in the states. I love the freedom I have, and am unwilling to give that up. And yes, I do have MORE then a closet full of guns. And YES, I WILL FIGHT THE NWO TILL MY LAST BREATH WHEN THEY COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!!!!

GOD BLESS THE US!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by oconnection
It is a possibility of what can happen if to much power is given to a set group of people or say even a person. Didn't want to go there but have you ever heard of the anti-Christ? In biblical prophecy i.e.: Revelations, it speaks of a person coming into power who will seem to have all the answers for the world. Many will worship him as though he was God. There will be a peace a false peace for 3 & 1/2 years. The other 3 & 1/2 years the world will be in utter chaos. But this of course could be one's interpretation of Revelations. It is one of the more confusing books in the bible. But it does line up with current events.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by oconnection]

"The religious complacency that exists all over the world, in both primitive and complex belief systems, is deadly. We overpopulated and polluted our world to the point that it now is dying. The storms, the deadly heat waves, the solar blasts through the holes we punched in our protective ozone layer, the dying trees and animals, are all proof of this. But people don't seem worried. Because of religious beliefs, they are all expecting a savior to come at the last moment and set things right."

Here is an interesting take on Revelation, 666, and the endtimes

perdurabo10.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheButcher
Also, I am very very content with my life in the states. I love the freedom I have, and am unwilling to give that up. And yes, I do have MORE then a closet full of guns. And YES, I WILL FIGHT THE NWO TILL MY LAST BREATH WHEN THEY COME KNOCKING ON MY DOOR!!!!

Remind me to never knock on your door dude.

What if they don't want to take away your freedom and just want to form another kind of government with the same, or even more "freedoms"?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Satyricon
"The religious complacency that exists all over the world, in both primitive and complex belief systems, is deadly. We overpopulated and polluted our world to the point that it now is dying. The storms, the deadly heat waves, the solar blasts through the holes we punched in our protective ozone layer, the dying trees and animals, are all proof of this. But people don't seem worried. Because of religious beliefs, they are all expecting a savior to come at the last moment and set things right."

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Here's an interesting fact. That we could fit the world population in the world in the state of Texas. Given that each family has a wife a husband, & two kids. But the point is that mathematically each family could have one acre of land. So when I hear where running out of room in the world. Go to Wyoming & you'll soon find out that there is much more inhabitable land which we can use. As humans we cram into population centers. Thus it gives the appearance that we are running out of room.

I believe one of the reasons for such extreme weather patterns is the experiment that we play with Mother Nature. One of the biggest being haarp. I believe we are tampering with forces best left alone.

Also this whole thing about the whole in the O zone layer is a bit off. Firstly one volcanic explosion releases more carbon dioxide into then the atmosphere then humans by far then what humans can create in years.

So this whole thing that omg where running out of room. Limit the population. Save the trees, live in a hole. To me is a bunch of BS. But you could believe what you want. It is a bunch of propaganda in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i think the real difference between a globally governing body and the NWO is what they entail and require. the NWO can just happen, in theory, and can happen within its own microcosm.
the global body really needs much more time, as it requires nations to stop bickering and work together. the stupid thing with iraq and europ and north korea wud have to be eliminated before something like that cud happen. the only real way to get to that point is thru elimination of these things, which is a completely national effort.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:29 PM
link   
A one world government would truly be the greatest human achievement in history. However, this is not what the globalists have in mind. Creating poor, balkanized, subservient states has been the strategy thus far and it will remain so with a "United Nations" in name only. Some believe they are merely dragging us kicking and screaming into our bright, one world future, for our own good. I have yet to hear even the murmurings of creating a benevolent one world government. Perhaps we should begin.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Just as I don't trust government in this country. Even further would my distrust be in a One World government.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Henry Kissinger style overlords will make a utopian society for themselves, but what of the rest of us? I see evidence they are creating a two-class society where the second-class citizens of the world will be regarded as "useless eaters," a completely superfluous population destined to be eradicated by genetically engineered bioweapons. It probably won't happen to me in my lifetime, but someday it will happen to my fellow monkeys.

Or more likely, the majority population will be eliminated by unwittingly consuming genetically tampered foods that induce sterility. The overlords could conduct this stealth eugenics campaign against inferior folk who chow down fast food burgers whilst the arugula and brie eating crowd eschew these birth-control frankenfoods.

All I know is that it's getting crowded in my part of the jungle. Other monkeys pick the fruit before it even has a chance to ripen. I get so angry when I think about it I want to climb to the top of the tree and howl while violently bouncing up and down on branches.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You mean to tell me I wont have to use a condom? Sweet

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Condorcet
The Henry Kissinger style overlords will make a utopian society for themselves, but what of the rest of us? I see evidence they are creating a two-class society where the second-class citizens of the world will be regarded as "useless eaters," a completely superfluous population destined to be eradicated by genetically engineered bioweapons. It probably won't happen to me in my lifetime, but someday it will happen to my fellow monkeys.

Do you really believe this?
Are all the CEO's, politcians, and rich businessmen going to sit around and sell each other Doritos and Ford Focuses after they've killed us all off with bioweapons and wars?
Are they going to rent shady one-room apartments to each other, bleed themselves with taxes, and rule over empty cities? Are they personally going to go to war for what the other rich men have that they want?

They need us.

But we want their products.

THE CLASS WAR IS OVER
if you want it.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Well I have a simple theory in life and that is actions should be judged on intent.

The NWO may be a good idea but what intent is behind it?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

It seems to me that the general out look towards the so-called New World Order, the whole world becoming united as one, is negative. Many of you say that you will fight and use your 'closet full of guns" to prevent this from taking place.

Lets say that it did happen. Would it really be a bad thing? The whole world, the whole human species, the greatest and most divine known life form in this little part of the universe, working together, as one. Wouldn't this eliminate more problems then it would cause?

If done correctly, no more "my invisible man is better then your invisible man", wars over imaginary borders, no killing and hurting other humans because of where theyre from and where they're going, if we're all from the same place, working togetherto go to the same place. I say instead of having hundreds of sperate countries, raising militaries to kill other militaries, building billion dollar death rays, put the money and resources to feed everyone, clothe everyone, unite everyone, and we can explore the universe, inside and out, as one.

Perhaps you are unaware that according to the bible the NWO is the beggining of the reign of the Anti-Christ on earth. Now if you were christian... naturally this would not be a positive thing in your eyes.

My verdict is still because I do not follow organized religion overall and do not believe its basings to be entirely honest or accurate.

However...I am reserved to anything that is brought about through manipulations and secret societies.

I'm just nutty like that.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Lets say that it did happen. Would it really be a bad thing? The whole world, the whole human species, the greatest and most divine known life form in this little part of the universe, working together, as one. Wouldn't this eliminate more problems then it would cause?

I can see where your coming from but this NWO bullsh*t isnt what you think.
Maybe all the wars would stop and people would stop fighting each other.
Maybe, but we would still have some major MAJOR problems.

The whole big brother thing would be rampant and you probaly couldnt take a crap without being spied on.

And alot of our freedoms would be taken away.
There would be petitions to control the population and alot of people would probaly die of purposly made diseases.

Religion would also be taken away and everyone would be forced to be atheists.

Or..... maybe it will all be perfect like you say.

But looking at the past record of humanity I seriously doubt it.

All this NWO sh*t is real #ed up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join