It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honeywell Drone looks like UFO Drone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
This is a Drone I found, but its made by Honeywell and the government is going to start a testing phase to use it.
How familiar does this look?

Miami-Dade Police Department plans a four- to six-month evaluation of Honeywell’s ducted-fan Micro Air Vehicle (MAV).

External Source

The wingless gMAV can take off and land vertically, transition to high-speed flight and hover

Is this real? Why does this look so much like the *fake* cgi videos of "ufo drones", are we being desensitized?

External Source

[edit on 21-2-2008 by mindping]

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
It looks just like this...

Really?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
It looks nothing like the so called "chad drones", if that is what you are referring to. Is it?

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I didnt say "It looks just like this...?" I said looks like.. and the final sentance in my OP was

"Is this real? Why does this look so much like the *fake* cgi videos of "ufo drones", are we being desensitized?"

Never did I say they were the same, I was thinking more like the CGIs were released to get us used to seeing this type of observation devices cruising thru your neighborhood.

But thanks for not bothering with my question(s), you know the line that ended with a Question Mark.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by mindping]

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
actually, in your subject:

Honeywell Drone looks like UFO Drone

so you did say it. =)

the other posters pretty much just said "nope. it doesn't"

How familiar does this look?

mildly, but i can't place it

Is this real? Why does this look so much like the *fake* cgi videos of "ufo drones", are we being desensitized?

yes.

it doesn't.

maybe.

[edit on 24-4-2008 by an0maly33]

new topics

top topics

join