It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INTO THE SUN - THE END OF THE WORLD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Here. Not sure if this has ever been mentioned or talked about. If it hasn't you might be able to get a book deal or profit off tv, radio, internet.

But this is it.

This is how I perceive this world and this solar system.

I believe that the earth and all planets that revolve around the sun are spiraling into it. I would say that would account for the planet numbers being off the old 12th planet therom. Maybe those planets have already been consumed by the sun.

This would take into account for Global Warming and other catastrophies that the Earth is experiencing. It's that gradual spiraling course into the sun. The climate is changing the seasons are moving forward.

Hey maybe the 1,000 year Satan Christian thing is actually how many more years it would take from a predetermined mark in time before the Earth turns into hell. Things will just keep getting hotter and hotter and that would be it. Complete die off. 2000AD. The calender of death.

Other planetary die offs happen for different reasons (like Mars).

The Sun's immense power and gravitational fields will consume the solar system. It could account for Nibiru sometime ago. Asteroids, comets and so forth. You know the story of creation how Nibiru crashed into a world creating the Earth and the Moon. There is no way to determine the age of all of this. But as slow as things are going. I wouldn't doubt that is how it will go.

It's the Planet Consuming Sun.

So if it has been consuming planets. Look at how big that thing is. What if it keeps getting larger as the more planets and things it consumes?

Too hot to handle?

Planets are cores they would molt into the Sun.

Check the search for life - finding other solar systems through radio spectrums or whatever - planets that would account for the right conditions of life. What if what they are seeing is really another sun consuming a planet?

Well anyway. That's all off the top of my head. I cannot sit here and write a sophisticated, intellectual essay or short story but this is truly what I think is what is happening. It's the real deal.

I'll be back around to figure out when I'm gonna have to pack up and move to Mars.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well seeing as the earth is moving away from the sun I don't think your hypothesis will work.

The earth moves away from the sun due to tidal interaction, which slows the rotation of the sun and slowly pushes us, the earth, away. The sun itself is also getting smaller which increased our distance, although very slightly.

[edit on 21/2/2008 by ANOK]

join