It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do EBEs Know About Mad-Cow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Everyone has heard of cattle mutilations - Freedom of Information Act papers and some believe that EBEs possibly eat or use cattle blood as a food source, so is it possible that the mutilations/experiments have been carried out because they knew in time it could become an extreme problem for us (and them)?

Or could it be something they created/distrubuted for some reason? I personally doubt this due to it being "localized".

Just curious if anyone feels there is a connection, and if so...how?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
No idea. I wonder what would happen to them if they got it?

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by BangorangRufio]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Mad Alien Disease??? or MAD...

After all, they do go after the soft tissue... I don't see a connection between the mutilations and mad cow disease.... In fact, I'm still on the fence about mutilations, as numerous satanists have been arrested while caught trying to do said mutilations....and their methods correspond to the MO of the evidence....

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What is one of the important things to consider in a war? Supply Lines
Disrupt or disturb the supply line, like food supply; cows, sheep, pigs, chickens etc.
There is more to the mad cow issue than just disrupting the food supply.

There are the cattle mutilations, mad cow, ganish�.someone is certainly working overtime in the lab.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Over the centuries man has been victim to many diseases and has never recieved aid from any outside force. IMO, Mad Cow, like all illnesses, is earthly in origin and no ET power cares to study our pathogens to any degree that would help end this form of suffering on the planet. Now I'm certain with the strong UFO presence on this planet that aliens know all about our woes. They just don't give a crap.

[Edited on 29-2-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What makes you think they don�t give a crap? They probably care a whole heck of a lot, particularly if they are most likely the cause for all the crap!!
I would even propose they would like to see the extermination of humans. That is the ET�s here on or in the earth.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FieryIce1
What makes you think they don�t give a crap? They probably care a whole heck of a lot, particularly if they are most likely the cause for all the crap!!
I would even propose they would like to see the extermination of humans. That is the ET�s here on or in the earth.
From what I have read about UFO reports, the only thing UFOs really concern themselves over is nuclear weaponry. More than likely, ETs are here only to observe us and make threat assessments based upon what tech we have created or reverse engineered from their failed missions. I'm certain their concern over safety is of their own safety rather than a planet housing a fairly primitive species that engages in lots of tribal warfare.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Dig a little deeper heelstone, you might find out they are not nice fuzzy little creatures you take home to mommy. As I said before the ones here on or in the earth.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
whatever is in the earth is elves that once rules the world until human began to become such racists.....

and i think if they were the cause of mad cow then wouldnt they have a cure for it??? and i would also tink that they would have a cure anyways

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   
CookieMonster, why would the aliens care if there was a cure or not if they don't eat beef or meat for that matter.
Disrupt or disturb the supply line such as the food supply, would not be directed against their own food supply.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why do I not see CookieMonsters post in this thread until I click the reply button, then I can see their post?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Mad Cow is a prion, I believe, an incomplete protein chain. It could very easily have been made in a lab on earth, in all likelihood not extraterrestrial.

But here something to chew your (cud?) on. EBEs take soft tissues, brains, blood, etc. for use as food or biological material needed in some way. We need a way to fight back surreptitiously, maybe just one rogue biologist against the EBEs. Mad cow is created, inserted into feed supply. EBEs then become infected and ?die?

Of course, that's assuming they even use proteins as part of their biological architecture

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
fight back ... against the EBEs. Mad cow is created, inserted into feed supply.

Now that is about the most sense I have seen so far on this forum, Dreamstone, excellent, but there is no need to kill any one or anything yourself.
But I repeat, it is the human food supply that has been effected.
That soft tissue you mention is also the reproductive organs.

posted on Mar, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mad Cow could be a sideeffect of experiments done to the reproductive organs...or maybe the intended goal

posted on Mar, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Mad Cow is a disease with earthly origins. It is similar to a disease called "Kuru" that humans get from canabalism. It sometimes happens when a person eats another person's brains. The result is a massive breakdown of your nervous system. Not at all pretty to watch and definitely not fun for the infected.

Now as far as the cows...... The beef industry, in their never ending quest to cut corners and increase profit, started grinding up dead livestock remants into a pellet form food to feed to the LIVEstock. The result was a disease very similar to Kuru. MOo ...F-IN MoO! MOo MoO! MMMMMoOoOoOoOoOooooOOoooO!!!
(think of the cows in south park)

This resulted in the beef industry realizing their mistake and they soon stopped feeding dead cows to the live cows.

You can't make this stuff up. Sounds like a b-horrow movie.

Now if the EBEs are messing with our livestock with mal intent? Then I hope the little bastards get it and start "doin' the splits" as Billy Connoly says.

[Edited on 6-3-2004 by Facefirst]

new topics

top topics

join