It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange clouds in the sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is what the sky in Önnestad, Sweden, looked like today. I've seen this kind of clouds twice in my life. Today, and roughly three months ago. It looks as if somebody's dragged a blanket over the sky, and it's edge crosses right over the backdrop village I live in.

I thought I'd post it here and ask y'all what you think? Is this normal? Or might this be the result of chemtrails or something like that?

And I wasn't sure where to post it, so I placed it in Skunks. If it's the wrong section, please move it, mods.

Thanks in advance

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by David_Reale

i think all this is is a weather front possibly where warm air meets cold air, totally natural i have seen many here in england

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yeah, now that you say it, that makes sense. More sense than chemtrails at least, I guess.
Still, it looks real krazy.

But...

Nothing to see, folks. Move along.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Yep nice frontal system...
The wildest I saw once was a vid once where the guy stood on a 90 degree angle to the system and it came tumbling over him like a carpet being unrolled.
Really looks amazing...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Perhaps your awareness is beginning to become more acute? These types of clouds are really quite common. Looked like a big front was headed your way and with it winds and rain or snow.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale

This is what the sky in Önnestad, Sweden, looked like today. I've seen this kind of clouds twice in my life. Today, and roughly three months ago. It looks as if somebody's dragged a blanket over the sky, and it's edge crosses right over the backdrop village I live in.

I thought I'd post it here and ask y'all what you think? Is this normal? Or might this be the result of chemtrails or something like that?

And I wasn't sure where to post it, so I placed it in Skunks. If it's the wrong section, please move it, mods.

Thanks in advance

That is what I think they call a wall cloud.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Really, I've never seen one, nor heard about a wall cloud before. I guess I better get out more often, huh?

Still, I must say, if it wasn't so bleak and stuff, it would be kind of beautiful. And it sure looks kewl anyway.

top topics

join