It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: West Nile Outbreak Began at Government Facility in NY.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
A new book about the Plum Island Animal Disease Center claims that the first American outbreaks of Lyme disease and the West Nile virus originated at the poorly run center. The book, "Lab 257 - The Disturbing Story of the Government's Secret Plum Island Germ Laboratory," by Michael C. Carroll is scheduled for release this week and claims security and safety is so poor, it's only a matter of time before there is a serious outbreak.

www.NewsDay.com Carroll, a corporate lawyer who lives in Bellmore and Manhattan, said in an interview, "Here's Plum Island lying in the midst of some of the most expensive and exclusive real estate in America and lying on the edge of the largest population center in the United States, and it holds some of the most dangerous germs on earth in a laboratory with virtually no security and is run and protected no better than a junior high school biology laboratory. Related AboveTopSecret.com threads Bob Grodin When aliens arrive [Edited on 18-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Sounds good to me i live in New York and i have heard about this place and so if an alien does come ill be one of the people to see it.

new topics

join