It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Valley of Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of the Valley of Death?

Supposedly it's in Russia's western Yakutia region and it's one of the largest untamed areas on earth

Usually people who enter the place get vary disorented after seeing these strange copper domes. The domes seem to shift and are never in the same place.

People have claimed to have found openings in the domes and that they followed a spiral ramp into a network of underground tunnels.

along with this comes claims of sightings of yeti type creatures.

Helicopter pilot Sergei Bostov sayed that he landed in the region after a couple of his instruments stopped working. he says he spotted a family of people all under two-feet tall. They have found small humanoid bodies in the area but when they take the bodies for more research, they mysteriously go missing.

idk if anyone else has posted anything about this so i'm sorry if it's already on her but i thought it was interesting.

some of the stuff is pretty out there but who knows?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Do you have a link to a web site that gives information or witness reports?

Sounds like the valley in i think the Nepal/China border area and the dropa people i think i spelt it right, some theories say that they crashed on earth long ago and survived in this valley leaving behind thousands of circular stone tablets with inscriptions on them.

According to some sources they still live there, there are places like this all over the planet, do some research on the NAGA supposed reptillian race (in some areas) who where banished underground, in India it is said they flew disk shaped flying machines of great power.

I would like to read about what you posted though thank you for posting.

I have just done some browsing looking for what the poster was refering too, and i found this, it is very sad and very disturbing, nothing to do with underground races or copper domes,

It is a place where the world it seems forgot, a major battle took place there seems like to the last man, and thats when it stopped, everything, everyone, was just left dead, lying there until 2001, when someone decided to go and bury the dead, and destroy all the bombs and ammunition,

www.geocities.com...

Avery sad story i am going to study a lot more,

PS dont be put off by the geocities label believe me this is a lost history lots of links related to it.

Again thanks OP for the thread.

[edit on 18/2/2008 by azzllin]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Here's a link to what the OP is referring to.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah i can give you some links. I originally read the story in Sun magazine and i didn't believe it at all but i did a little research and i'm starting to fall for it

the first one is the background story and eye witness acounts

not really sure what the second one is didn't read it

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks guys i have a long night ahead of me i think, the link i put up is interesting also check it out well worth a read, but i think we are talking about two different places,

Just how many valley of deaths are there

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
quite few all over the world
it took me a while to find what i was looking for

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
hey azzllin
thanks for the link i checked it out

wow so many dead bodies and no one knows who they are

kind of sad when you think about it

also totally cool i love dead people