posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:25 AM
I'm looking for good information about UFOs (and aliens I suppose). Unexplained sightings, or sightings that where labeled "weather ballone" yet
hundreds of people called the police station and reported glowing blue lights....since when did weather ballons have glowing blue lights....
Anywise, some sightings have been resolved, but still aren't explained very well (could this be a cover-up?); like the Phoenix skies labeled as
"flares"...could it be? What I'm looking for is just a list of UFO sightings. I'll start here....
- Pheonix Lights
- 1965 Edwards Air Force base
- STS-48 and STS-80 videos
- Greifswals Germany UFO videos from 1990
- 1957 RB-47
- 1952 Washington UFO flyovers
- 1942 Battle of Los Angeles
- 1975 SAC intecepter sightings
- Two jet scrambles in Beirut, Iraq
- July 7 1947 press release on Roswell stated that a flying saucer has been captured and is currently being studied; then they changed the story to a
weather ballon. Interesting, gov. officials mistaken a ballon as a UFO--i think not.
- the show "UFO CoverUpLive".
Add to the list, and feel free to comment about some of the incidents I suppose. Links would be great. Here's a story about
at CNN.com; at first the page link looks fake since the layout changes, but if you use
CNN search engine and type in "UFO" you will find the story in it's archive.