It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2nd figure on mars found?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Estanislao from www.disclosetv.com in photos section color correction.
Blue skies on Mars,not "Liar's Dance Orange." Nasa just ruined their ORANGE crayola crayon. Can we get some TRUTH and get the data correct ,please? Is the sky mostly BLUE or mostly ORANGE? Is the MASKING done with the color ORANGE? Do you remember the American flag on Viking missions with GREEN? That was embarrassing how WRONG nasa got it until it was pointed out as fraudulent color manipulation needing to be corrected. That's part of nasa history 32 years ago,masking on Mars photos. That's how you always know you can't trust nasa images. It's NOT that they don't care or they are NOT aware.It's willful deception,and falsified data,so therefor BAD SCIENCE leading to false premises and therefor faulty conclusions. Let's see those washed out abortions for the last 4 years.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
You may see the outlines of heads,or not. They are humanoid,alive,staring at Spirit rover.If you had seen thousnds of faces staring at the rovers you designed 21 years ago,you'd know what to look for.You'd recognize their features.Nasa hasn't told you for 32 years(since Viking landers) that they've already found large life on Mars.Even if I had included a microphone on the rovers,nasa wouldn't let you know about it.Military secrets.
Heads and faces on Mars. 2008

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Seems to go like this:

"Omg, I have a picture of a statue, alien, something amazing"

"Looks like a rock."

"You are high, how could you possibly see a rock, moron."

"Because here is a high res picture of it being a rock."

"..."

New thread...

"omg.. I found an alien base I swear!"

.. and so on.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Same area but I did a negative pic.The HOLE is where a face appears which means it was deliberately masked to avoid showing Life.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
nice pic ,but just a rock

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here is a snippet I found on a YouTube video comments section ...... " in the public psychological terror campaign. Many of the conspiracy sites like ATS have their own gang-stalking groups (they use the same people as cyber-stalkers). All of these people work for the same CIA front groups."

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My pic did not post correctly from previous post.

posted on Apr, 8 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I know you guys are debating the figure in the original picture but i just noticed something a bit strage,
Why is the colour calibration chart the wrong colour?
it should look like this not the dark strange colour it looks in the originals.

Does this mean that they have the colours on mars wrong?

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I won't be jumping on the bandwagon with this one. Although I applaud the continued combing through of the Mars images - unfortunately, my eye conceeds to the debunkers on this specific article.

An earlier poster wrote 'Spirit 'alien image' was 'conclusively' debunked. The only thing conclusive about it was the opinion and supposed 'expertise' of the people eliminating it as being interesting. Because some knob 'said so' will never suffice to my satisfaction. However improbable; some unlikely mysteries still persist. I press on.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
First: its a rock.
img243.imageshack.us...
img13.imageshack.us...

Second:
As psychologist I can say: some people has difficult to pay attention to the whole picture and just focus into small details of some image. It's just the way their mind works.

(keyword: Rorschach test)

[edit on 10/4/09 by blackcube]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I want to believe in life on Mars too but this image. Rock/Shadow. No Doubt IMO>

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by disownedsky
reply to post by iammonkey

Since the first "figure" was conclusively shown to be a tiny rock, why do you call this a "second" figure? There was no first.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by disownedsky]

As far as I know, people have tried to disprove it but cant...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ls1cameric]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ls1cameric

Originally posted by disownedsky
reply to post by iammonkey

Since the first "figure" was conclusively shown to be a tiny rock, why do you call this a "second" figure? There was no first.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by disownedsky]

As far as I know, people have tried to disprove it but cant...

[edit on 10-4-2009 by ls1cameric]

If you played with any software tool that make panorama picture (merging many pictures to create a big one) in your computer you have the experience of seeing LOTS of strange shapes, distortions, not very good merging parts and so one.

Try get a software and play with it WITH digital camera and you see yourself what i am talking about.

After that you can check again the "1st figure" and you will see the lines / borders of many pictures used by NASA to merge the pics in that big panorama.

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Did anyone notice the metalic object on the side of the creator?

2nd line

Peace!

[edit to add pic]

i43.tinypic.com...
Sorry if someone already pointed this out.

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on Apr, 10 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Or what about this object?

i43.tinypic.com...

Was this the landing site of the rover?

Anyone?

Both of these images are from the original picture in question.

Peace!

[edit on 10-4-2009 by Armour For Victor]

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Armour For Victor

That was Heat shield,falling from the sky when it landed/man-made. Here is a wooden prop from the 1938 Wizard of Oz which I stretched out vertically to model/illustrate the snake or segmented body animals on Mars with almost human heads,like NAGAS in ancient Indian art. That's much easier for people to see and understand than the real thing on Mars because of masking,blurring ,color sabotage and other cover-up types of manipulation.
For a comparison,here are several Mars creatures surrounding Spirit rover within "arm's reach" and you have trouble seeing them even when circled.
It all has to do with what we are familiar with and willing to "SEE" /recognize.

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
i'm not too sure if anyone else has pointed this out but I think yu will find its just a crack that looks like an object due to its angle....

Have a real good look @ it and look where the 'arm' gets outstretched and you will notice its just a crack in the ground....

Nice call on the reaper figure though
you crazy kids and your imaginations

posted on May, 8 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I like it!!!
Civilization is there (monuments/cities), Phobos probe destroyed- so why not Humanoids?
I'd like to see it treated with different filters etc.
Good find !!
Say are those steps just in front of it?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join