It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Gods doodling from spaceships ? Explains alot ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:46 PM
link   
..... if you think about it. I never really heard the theory before until I read about it in Sitchin's latest book "Journey's to the Mythical Past" . He saves it for the last chapter and it kind of knocked me out. It seems the idea has been out there before but he really makes it look "probable". The Trident of Viracocha and the Nazca lines are just a few it turns out of the examples of doodles carved in the earth for territorial and / or symbolic reasons by the Gods themselves.

This site has alot of good pictures. survive2012.com...

I think it is the best theory for the Nazca lines. They were created from above by gods in spaceships to mark parking spots ... or .... simply to pass time while they ruled from above. It explains how they have images at Nazca that don't make sense unless you have been a world traveler.

So ancient god doodles it is (IMHO) until a better theory presents itself.

[edit on 1592008Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:50:14 -06002 9/11 by DrPaulisENKI]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Some more doodles . I guess any continent would do if you are in a spaceship .... and apparently some of these gods had "dirty minds" . Not suprising though if man is in thier image.

www.historic-uk.com...

www.stonepages.com...

www.ukattraction.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The lines that look like airport runway strips are very intriguing as well.
It turns out that there are like 740 of these running all of the 200 sq miles that encompass the Nazca plateu. Going every wich way irregardless of the terrain. They go straight without fault right through hills or valleys, sometimes right through the animal doodles. The lines at one time were thought to have some astronomical significance but were found to have none. Those lines that often have a trapezoidal look to them sometimes, look like they are from a real big ship, something big enough probably to haul off all the gold they mined from that area. With 200 sq miles you could have landed that ship (or ships)anywhere on the plateu maybe depending on where the stash was. Are these ships what they were waiting for when they are doodling animal pictures in the dirt?

By the way that picture of the Candelabra of Teshub/Adad/Viracocah(same guy)is cut into rock sometimes at a depth of 2 ft on the side of a hill. Did he just as the graffitti artists would say " tag" that land as his own by carving his symbol into the hillside? ..
Very cool!...i guess you can see it from way out in the ocean as you approach. That sure beats giving directions .." Hey guys just look for my carving as you head towards land ...cant miss it. LOL
www.fortunecity.com...

www.fortunecity.com...

www.fortunecity.com...

new topics

join