It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Cape Verde Amomalies?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeah,Rik,the best dino pics from Mars came in the first 2-3 weeks of Opportunity stuck in the crater with fossils exposed 20 feet away on the outcrop.The crater wall in FEB 2004 was like an open book to me.I had studied dinos before and here was a better than could be imagined fossil hunter's buried treasure face forward the whole length of a coridor wall. I was stunned,because no-one was talking about it as fossil,but just rock from the news."Don't they see it,are they blind?" I kept saying to myself.
If you can recognize a humanoid face close to the ground,wonder why you can see things most people can't.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

The second image from the OP lends itself to more easy to see discoveries. When you think of multiple exposures of film there's usually little control of final image.There's a lot of chance overlap of 2 or more images.Since pan cam has the ability to focus close-up or distance you could end up with a multiple exposure of ,in this case at least 3 possibilities that overlap.This is an example of the boy in the hat close-up(2ftX2ft),then a variety of over 10 faces in a wider shot,say like a 10 foot X 10 foot area.Then the larger shot extreme wide is where the small frame was excised from. In other words,those faces are not actually up on the cliff,since the cam probably moved from aiming closer to the ground before or after taking the wide landscape shot. Please just keep in mind it's a composite pic of 3 different shots. The boy in the hat would be easier to see if you'd seen other examples of this type of near humanoid. The "HAT" is a very beautiful "turtle shell-like" bony plate that covers the head like a helmey with a "flowered out" pattern around the face,framing it like a "BRIM -DOWN" white cloth sailor's cap. It's a beautiful adaptation for protection of the skull. Some of the noses on these creatures who look-semi-humanoid resemble pea-shooters,just hollowed-out nubs for a nose,usually like a cut-off straw for a nose.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Postus interuptus: Never fails ,seconds after posting I remember something I forgot to write,or worse a reference I sat 3 mins. trying to recall...no dice....just hit the button...do it. OK "Banana Hat" or "Banana CAP " is the term I was trying to recall to describe the boy in the hat skull protective organic covering like a shell helmet.It has dividing lines like a turrtle shell,so imagine a small bowl over a softball and you've got the approximate size. He's NOT an actual human,but has facial features in common with us. I say that because most mars animals I've seen have very dark eyes. Dark eyes are a protective adaptation. Just remember that Mars atmosphere filters out less harmful radiation than Earth's does. I'd guess that Mars DNA is stronger than ours against radiation caused mutations and destruction.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
vze, again you are correct the Sandmaries use and wear protective hats of all designs. I have a drawing of one that is wearing a frog looking hat. You are the first person I have come across to recognize the lifeforms wear hats. You are the real deal 99.99% of the humans on Earth can not see these things. Rik Riley

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
am i missing something...don't know about those photos, or whatever is going on. Can be a bit startling when not ready.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cockadoodledo

No you have not missed anything I believe vze has left the 2 photos open for discovery. He wants to know what everyone sees in the photos from Spirit Front Hazcam Sol 1475. Rik Riley

marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov

[edit on 2-3-2008 by rikriley]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah,that's what I should have written because I was sharing them to see if anyone could make out any fossils or live animals or faces of Mars people,since this is somewhat new territory and I see something laying on the ground in front of the arm. I posted some a couple days ago on another thread.I'm also waiting for pan cam to cover the same area to get better resolution than hazcam.No compaints though. One of my faults is not getting back to the replies until much later,so threads get lost for me sometimes,or I get sidetracked. Here's an unrelated Opportunity panorama face.
I'm not really comfrotable with it being so heavily masked.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The eyes of Mars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join