It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Manchurian Candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

A Manchurian Candidate?

www.youtube.com

a compilation of videos from various open sources showing the repeated and spontaneous fainting of a "young woman" spectator happening at the same point in each of Barack Obama's speeches and always eliciting the same reaction from him, usually to the delight and applause of the crowd and attention of the attending press
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 17-2-2008 by unidenobama]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Would a minimal investigation reveal the fainter to be former deputy legation minister (embassy of the PRC / DC) and senior vice-consul 1st Lt. Jia Chiang?

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Obama is yet another scary guy. The media are glorifying him like he is some sort of rock star, and the guy is, just like the rest of them, pupeteered by some very bad people. I can't help but think the fawning women are audience plants. This whole election, and the list of candidates we've been given as an illusion of 'choice' is beyond foul.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
OH CMON!!

you gonna have to do better than that if you wanna run a smeer campaign!.

i mean having a chinese flag next to "obama08" is just stupid!!,trying to assosciate obama's campaign with communist china,americas biggest enemy!.

who ever's gonna fall for this is probably gonna vote for the republicans anyway!.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by unidenobama

The Clintons seem to be more 'manchurianesque' than Obama, but he is a bit creepy.

When he stutters I cringe for some reason.

youtube video is not a breaking news story though...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by unidenobama

What a slimy hatchet attempt. All implication, association by editing, zero facts related to anything relevant. This is worse than a lame Swift-boat veterans attempt, and half as professional. The amazing thing is that there probably will be some people emotionally swayed by this swipe. He's been at many 100s of talks and rallys. It's only reasonable that sometimes people faint in large crowds. Show facts that this was the same woman, the same time in his talk as claimed, and more than a small handful of times. Drop the oompa loompa music and the faith healer footage. Show him doing anything strange at all. Then ask the same questions.

Take a look at the real reason people fund and make mud-slinging videos like that one. Here's Obama addressing one of the 10-question debate questions that other candidates had as well, specifically the one on warrantless wiretapping. His view that citizens have rights which governments should respect is the real concern of his intelligent opposition.

For those willing to judge character themselves rather than being swayed by emotionally targeted propagada, the following video should be very informative:
www.youtube.com...://bravenewfilms.org/blog/22032-10-questions-warrantless-wiretaps

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I might be stupid, but I fail to see what above(the original post) has to do with mantchurian candidate?

[edit on 17-2-2008 by v01i0]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Yah
Like this is the first time a politician has used a tactic to look good in front of the American people, It isn't the biggest deal is it really?

I mean the American people might get a president who likes someone polishing the underside of his desk as he reads his daily briefings, or one who has people break into an office of the opposition?

Or hows about this one? a President who makes a deal with Aliens to allow them to abduct people for some technology?

The list can go on and on i think having someone regularly fainting is a little lame but harmless, I dont understand what they compare Obama to evangelists however? is he going to do some good and drive out some evil?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
isn't there another thread on this topic? Why so many?

www.abovepolitics.com...

[edit on 18-2-2008 by realmatrix]

new topics

top topics

join