It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Ritual Child Abuse a Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Is Ritual Child Abuse a Hoax?

www.americanchronicle.com

There you have it, the tip of a very complex and dangerous mystery. So do we choose not to see evil in our society or does the media simply do a fine job in hiding the ugliness from us? Dozens of some of the most powerful people in America were accused and identified in these cases and never charged with a single crime. Hundreds of children told the same or very similar stories, displayed physical and emotional symptoms and evidence was presented confirming their claims, yet somehow, the courts and the public decided they were all lying. We want to believe that the pedophile is the lone stranger that we can warn our children about, we want to believe the abductions and molestations of our youth are just disturbing, isolated events, but the truth is, it is a huge and lucrative business.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
After writing this article I received an email from Jeff Gannon and was told I was lying and defaming him and to remove it immediately. Later I watched it disappear from the internet.

www.americanchronicle.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I've posted a link to this story on Digg.com to spread the word.

Please go and "digg" this story to the top.

This is the link to take you there:

digg.com...

Thanks

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread?
Is this a new thread?
What happened to the previous one?
This is freaking me out.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by csulli456

Someone suggested I post the actual article, so I did. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Oh, okay, I see.
I didn`t realize there were 2 threads running.
I understand why.
I thought for a minute it was removed for some reason.
Keep up the good work, you have a lot of courage to keep people informed.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the power of those willing to speak is greater than the power of those whom are afraid to speak.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have a lot of empathy for people of all kinds.
Even dispicable people.

...but to be able to do that sort of thing to children.... I've never been able to put myself in those sick twisted shoes.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So, the discovery/confirmation of the tunnel system under the building was not enough to re-open the investigation? Or raise an eyebrow? It wasn't enough to be able to start a civil action?

Wouldn't Johnny/Jeff's mother be able to identify him without a DNA sample (assuming she's still alive)?

I'd like to say that I'm not as afraid for my daughter now that she's 24, but that's kind of ridiculous in these days of parking lot cameras filming abductions as they happen.

Fascinating and disturbing article.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I believe there are many hoaxes out there, just to discredit the actual events.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
video.google.com...

`THE` banned in the USA film about the US government knowing and support child sex crimes.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
To the OP. Have you read Switching Time by Dr. Richard Baer? If not, read it. As hard as it is to believe (and I have to admit as I read this book I wanted to believe the patient was lying) I do believe ritual sex abuse has and is taking place. There are people out there sick enough to wrap their sexual perversion in a spiritual based ritual in order to appease their consciences.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Very interesting article....extremely disturbing(i always thought the tunnels were an urban legend)

I just have one question. How is is possible that 800000 children are reported missing each year? I couldnt find the amount of people in US under 17. If this number is accurate wouldn't that mean over the span of say 10 years (depending how many are born each year) the majority of children in america would be reported missing???????????

these numbers seem off

update: according to the njcrs website in 1999 1.3 million kids were reported missing, of those 99.8% were returned home, that makes more sense. Roughly 2500 are not found....which is still alot.
[edit on 17-2-2008 by drock905]

[edit on 17-2-2008 by drock905]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have been fascinated by the Gannon/Gorsch story with it's political implications, trashy tabloid references, mind control/MK Ultra/Montauk
connections.

A dangerous rabbit hole to step in. Be careful!!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
well theres a lot of (sIc) stuff out there on the internet, ive even read about the secret societies playing the hunting game in WA dc with urban black kids, I was sent to the link from a friend in Washington D.C., who is a poor black man with 3 kids, living in welfare to support his kids. There are stories everywhere (he says) of people being hunted, and having their hearts removed (for some kind of satanic ritual) late at night that really has scared his community. I will try to find out the link (it was a blog he linked me too, so not a credible source, but the story is interesting none the less, and has put a community of poor black people in fear) i will try to dig up the link and email my friend. This was happening more in the early 90s and since, there are so many cameras everywhere it had died down, but it just goes to show the sick f***s that run this nation. .. .

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Harlequin

Wow I've heard people talk about this stuff, and I didn't want to believe it. Holy hell that is sooooooooo messed up.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It is almost impossible to convict a paedophile anywhere in the world, despite the most convincing evidence. The most despicable of crimes is governed by the most poorly devised legislation, such that the most obvious conclusion is a conspiracy by judiciay to tacitly condone these crimes.
The disgusting practice of religious offenders to simply be relocated to offend again is rife in all religious denominations under the guise of forgiveness for the unforgivable.

In Australia where I live there are plans afoot for a mass meeting of all who feel hard done by in the courts in these matters; whether grossly inadequete sentencing, loopholes in convoluted laws, incompetent investigation and the complicity of those in the once honoured legal and judicial positions.
With 1 of 5 girls and 1 of 6 boys the victims of some sexual abuse (Aust. Gov. Stats.) it promises to be a very very big meeting.
In the name of democracy and decency I urge all countries to to the same and inspire some confidence in the legal system again.
Save your children and help protect their children.
The consequences of inaction are worse than any doomsday theory on ATS.
We are still deciding on a name for this day, any suggestions?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Link to the torrent Conspiracy Of Silence the banned tv show.

thepiratebay.org...[MPEG_-_Government___Prostitution_Rings]

These cowards must be exposed.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Vikturtle

Dear Vik, I have pondered what I can do to respond to this attempt to silence you.

So I am sending your article to everyone on my e-mail list -- friends, family, and acquaintances. That isn't an enormous number of people, but I will tell your story of your dealing with Jeff Gannon and the removal of your story from the internet search engines. I will ask those who receive it to do the same and email their entire address book with the story.

Be sure to send your story to Kurt Nimmo and/or Alex Jones at www.truthnews.us and www.infowars.com. They could also get a higher profile for your story, and they seem fearless in the face of the soul-eaters like the Bilderbergers.

God keep you safe always!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by themillersdaughter

Wouldn't Johnny/Jeff's mother be able to identify him without a DNA sample (assuming she's still alive)?

Johnny's mother (yes, she is very much alive) will not comment on whether or not she believe's Jeff is her son. I can understand why. She is probably afraid of putting his life (further) and her life in jeopardy. After all, many people have "accidently" died as a result of being linked to this case.

But if you look at pictures of Johnny as a child and Jeff as a teen and adult....then look at the picture of Johnny's mother. There is no denial they are related. IMO (im not expert though)

Here is her website: www.johnnygosch.com... With a recent update on it. Sort of an update.

Also, here is more information for you on this subject: www.franklincase.org...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join