It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Africa, Bush makes case for US aid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

In Africa, Bush makes case for US aid

hosted.ap.org

"My trip here is a way to remind future presidents and future Congresses that it is in the national interest and in the moral interests of the United States of America to help people," Bush said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This caught my eye the other day in the newspaper... Bush left on Valentine's Day to head off to Africa...

All be it Foreign Aid stuff, is there more to this picture???
Any ideas?

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sure , Bush will give 300Million dollars or more to help africa , yet he wont give our returning soldiers proper medical treatment.

What pisses me off is that our Government gives $$$$ to countries that are hell bent on destroying themselves.
Take that $$$ and Invest it into manufacturing jobs in the USA, try to better america not some other nation that will spend it on weapons.

Africa is a lost cause, let them kill each other instead of taking the monies given to them for farming/crop production they spend it on weapons and running drugs.

The USA needs the money worse than Africa does or I guess Bush just want the Deficit /national debt to grow bigger.
HAHA bush laughs at us stupid Americans as he gets his 20 million dollar kickback in a swiss account . Remember its your tax dollars being given away to foreign countries/Dictators.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
Sure , Bush will give 300Million dollars or more to help africa , yet he wont give our returning soldiers proper medical treatment.

What pisses me off is that our Government gives $$$$ to countries that are hell bent on destroying themselves.
Take that $$$ and Invest it into manufacturing jobs in the USA, try to better america not some other nation that will spend it on weapons.

Africa is a lost cause, let them kill each other instead of taking the monies given to them for farming/crop production they spend it on weapons and running drugs.

The USA needs the money worse than Africa does or I guess Bush just want the Deficit /national debt to grow bigger.
HAHA bush laughs at us stupid Americans as he gets his 20 million dollar kickback in a swiss account . Remember its your tax dollars being given away to foreign countries/Dictators.

HAHAHA

The reason why Africa is in such turmoil is because of how the west enslaved their people and left them for dead. While millions of people are dying from Aids, genocide, hunger, etc. you get to sit in your home and eat a hot dinner.

The people of Africa are uneducated and that isn't their fault, we halted their development process by killing them and raping them.

American's are lucky... soldiers are lucky... they chose their job.

Mitch

top topics

join