It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you seen strangers making signs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
What I am about to describe has not happened to me , its been happening to my partner for the last 25 years.

He see's human looking strangers making a triangle with their thumbs and forefingers and the triangle is always pointing up. Its something you can do now with your own hands just put your thumbs together followed by your forefingers and there you have it a triangle. It happens mainly in large cities such as London and Amsterdam and usually in well populated areas such as train and bus stations.
They always wear dark sunglasses, their clothes are smart casual BUT not MIB dress. They are of above average height say around 6ft and seem to have a quite different agenda as if they are watching and monitoring. Although often seen in pairs or groups only one individual will make the sign. They are a mixture of male and female and race. Some are oriental, white and black.
My partner knows they realize he has noticed them but they are indifferent to it, they look back at him but only in passing.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
The other day I saw a stranger giving the finger to a driver. I guess that counts as a stranger making signs, doesnt it?

Have a great weekend!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Well it could be:

This gesture accompanies the Birkat Kohanim, or Priestly Blessing, an ancient Jewish custom.
The Blessing is administered by members of the Kohanim, or priestly class, usually on holidays. The hands are spread into two "V" shapes, in the form of the Hebrew letter Shin () and symbolizes the light of the Shekhina, or Presence of God.

altreligion.about.com...

Or maybe:

Thaumaturgic Triangle Used for magical purposes in casting of spells and the summoning of demons. Found near ritual sites. believed to be the door through which the demon will be called.

www.jesus-is-savior.com...&%20Witchcraft/occult_signs_and_symbols.htm

Scary, best I could do I am afraid.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yes very scary I'll show him that when he gets in. Several months ago he did see an oriental man who only had the whites of his eyes showing and he seemed to be in a trance. On this occassion he did not have dark glassess on . He wasn t having a fit because a little later he saw him again with other people behaving quite normal.

Yes I too have also have seen the message sent mainly to drivers
This I think is not otherworldly.

top topics

join