It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Groups and Elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Does anyone know what secret groups the current canadates for president are a part of? All I know is that Clinton was at Bilderberg once. But thats it.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I have heard from people that I trust that Obama is a Prince Hall Mason.
That and $5 will get you a cup of coffee at Starbucks...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
The fact that someone actually gets out and does something in their community should be considered a good thing, Boy scout,Awanas,Masons,Oddfellows. But more to the point.
Who cares

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, for one, me. You should, too. Personally, If someone who's a regular at Bilderberg gets into office, that might be cause for worry. But, maybe I'm just smart.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
come on... its their life, but im with bossman on his last post.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bossman

couldn't agree more. But then again, not all the groups are a bad thing, keeps the current government on its toes. But then again, that is the ignorant leading the ignorant, because the current us government is a war machine with no care of respect for human life!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Please all, lets stay on-topic.

One avenue that I think this thread might explore would be the involvement of Secret Societies in the elections themselves, with particular attention paid to how they are influenced. Candidates are solicited by corporations, and then they receive these huge "campaign endorsements", which effectively solidify their nomination on the ballot.

This could get quite interesting... Do discuss...

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Thank you, TheBorg. The reason I posted this thread is to find out if anyone is in the know on how much our current government presidental hopeful's are in with these secret movers and shakers. Example, both Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. were members of the "Skulls and Bones" frat at Yale. Aside from being yet another group were VERY rich people come together in secret, one more thing (along with many others) is a shine to nazi's in one of the rooms. I also know Hilary Clinton has be to at least one Bilderberg meeting. Now, what of the rest?

top topics

join