It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing here through something here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Existence of material objects wheresoever in non-existence (space) doesnt take up space if there is no boundry to space itself to begin with. Non-existence (space) is infinite in dimensions. Only material objects can reveal its infanite dimensions when percieved by someone conscious. Non-existence (space) is here/there through existence of all material objects, and obviously existence of all material objects is there/here through non-existence (space).

^^Is this true or false in your perception?

As for me I say true.

Is there/here more non-existence (space) than existence of material objects?

Pay mind to how you measure and what you measure with.

My two cents:

There/here are material objects obviously clutering through other materal objects. How do I know? The answer lies in perception. One material object clutering through other material objects is the conscious. So non-existence (space) is more in certain senses, but existence of material objects are more in another certain senses. And since there/here is the conscious then there/here prolly are infinite things existing beyond the conscious. Certain of those things are yet to be percieved and certain of those things prolly are not to be percieved ever.

But what do you think?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

There is a problem with your premise: "Space" does NOT equal "Non-existence"

Space is a place; Space EXISTS; Space is not empty...or I should say "Space-time". A perfect vacuum is not non-existence, because time still exists.

Non-existence is not the lack of matter or energy, but rather the lack of Space-time.

[edit on 2/15/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

space is something, how can something that is non-existant, get bigger and expand? and to suggest that space is nothing is quite untrue. there are gas clouds which consists of matter. there is also 'dark matter' that is still to be fully explained (neutrinos and stuff). you should investigate this a little further.

new topics

join